Crikey I'm fed up of these chilly mornings, you look out of the window and everything's covered in frost - you wrap up and venture out and it's super slippery - no real incentive to keep moving. This weather all you want to do is stay in and keep warm (aka CRAFT!!!).
I've a make to share with you today .... whilst I had those adorable duckies out on my ToC (Table of Craftiness) I thought I might as well make the most of them!
|My Artist Trading COIN|
- Snippets of card in deep blue and white
- On the white snippet I stamped the Aall & Create image and sentiment using Memento tuxedo black ink
- Crayola pencils and Kaisercraft glitter gel pens used to colour the image and sentiment
- White Signo Uniball gel pen used to doodle the border
- White C6/A2, 250gsm card and matching sized envelope
- Two pieces of white card cut to fit
- One piece of deep red textured (DCWV) card cut to mat and a large snippet of scrap card - for my aperture mask
- WRMK banner die, to cut aperture
- With my banner mask taped in place I applied Memento dandelion ink over the aperture, using a makeup brush.
- With the mask still in place I added a Tim Holtz mini stencil (from set #24) and applied Memento cantaloupe ink followed by lady bug to outer edges
- Having removed the mask I stamped my Penny Black foliage image (from "Natures gifts") and my TCP sentiment (S.5845-CL) using Versafine Clair nocturne ink
- Stardust stickles to "bling up" the foliage
I'll be entering the above make for the following challenges:-