Friday, 9 July 2021

We've reached another Friday .....

Morning readers, 

Good week, despite the weather? Get up to much? Spent much of my week trying to avoid getting wet! I suspect many of you will have been doing the same! Fingers crossed we've ALL been successful.

Given that it's been several degrees cooler and a little bit wet, I've spent a little more time at the ToC (Table of Craftiness) this week so, I've a make to share with you today .......

My C6 card
Below: the front/back/inside of my card & the front/back of my envelope

Materials used:
  • White, 250gsm, C6/A2 card and matching envelope
  • Card in white and post box red, cut to fit and mat
  • Paper Artsy reindeer image (from ZA19) stamped using Versafine Clair nocturne ink
  • Clearly Besotted sentiments (from mini calligraphy and Simply Said Christmas) stamped using Versafine Clair tulip red ink
  • Faber Castell polychromos pencils used to colour my image
  • Crystal stickles used to bling up the sentiment
  • TCW circles stencil (TCW278s) used with a makeup brush to apply Memento ladybug ink

I'll be entering the above make for the following challenges:-
  1. Crafty Hazelnuts Christmas Challenge - challenge No. 549 - ANYTHING GOES
  2. Addicted to CAS - challenge No. 201 - CHRISTMAS
  3. Taylormadecards4u - July challenge - HOLIDAYS IN JULY
  4. Merry Little Christmas Challenge - challenge No. 36 - ANYTHING GOES
  5. HLS - July Christmas Challenge - ANYTHING GOES + (optional) JINGLE BELLS

4 comments:

Sarn said...

Fabulous! Always smirk whenever I see that quirky reindeer! He's fun!

Have a good weekend.

Sarn x

Pat said...

I love that fun image Kathy and the dotty stencilling looks great in the background and the red mat coordinates perfectly with Rudolph's red nose. Enjoy your weekend! x

Helen said...

A great card - thanks for sharing it with us at Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge.

Helen x

Nancy said...

Oh he's cute! Thanks for playing along with us at Addicted to CAS!