Friday, 30 July 2021

Friday and we're about at the end of July too!

Morning readers, 

I've a make to share with you today ....... At the end of June I got the stamp set used below, as new stash, but ....... here's the thing ... this week was the first chance I really got to share my make, now that I know it has arrived at its destination! DUH! Such a cute set too ... we've all been using video chats more during the pandemic and I'm sure some of them have involved a beverage (or two) too!!!

My Artist Trading Card - 3½" x 2½"

Materials used:
  • ATC blank
  • Snippets of card in white and Paper Mill pillar box red
  • Clearly Besotted images and sentiment (from Zoomin hippo happy hour - NBUS") stamped using Versafine inks in nocturne, twilight, shady lane and tulip red
  • Faber Castell polychromos pencils used to colour, blending with gamsol where necessary

I'll be entering the above make for the following challenges:-
  1. NBUS - challenge No. 28 - USE NBUS
  2. Love to Craft - challenge No. 60 - ANYTHING GOES
  3. Pixie's Crafty Workshop - challenge No. 408 - USE SNIPPETS
  4. Pammie's Inky Pinkies - challenge No. 2130 - ANYTHING GOES
  5. Krafty Chicks - challenge No. 570 - ANYTHING GOES

I've another make to share with you today ....... it too, is drink related - I'm beginning to sense a bit of a pattern!

My 4" square card and, below,
the front/back/inside of my card and front/back of my envelope

Materials used:
  • Kraft, 300gsm, 4" square card and matching envelope
  • Kraft and textured maroon card, cut to fit and mat
  • Stamps Happen wine/glasses image (20130 "Merlot") and Clearly Besotted sentiment (from brushed sentiments) stamped using Versafine Clair nocturne ink
  • Faber Castell polychromos pencils used to colour my image

I'll be entering the above make for the following challenges:-
  1. The House That Stamps Built - challenge No. 2821 - ANYTHING GOES
  2. Watercooler Wednesday - challenge No. 321 - ALL THINGS MASCULINE
  3. Penny's Paper Crafty - challenge No. 501 - ANYTHING GOES
  4. Through The Craft Room Door - July 27th challenge - ANYTHING GOES
  5. Crafting Happiness - challenge No. 106 - ANYTHING GOES

During a recent walk, on a soggy-ish day, I took these photos





10 comments:

Sarn said...

Adorable hippo ATC. Love it.

I like the look of your leafy, if slightly soggy, walk.

Happy Friday xxx

Liz said...

Great ATC and card, Kathy. I’ve never heard of gamsol….. off to Google it to see if it’s something I need! Lol xx

Pat said...

I love your fun Hippo Happy Hour stamp Kathy, and a super sentiment too, and then another drinks related look for the beautifully framed second image, and lots of great colouring using Polychromos Pencils. x

LesleyG said...

Love your hippo happy hour Kathy, I think we need that happy hour in our lives, cheers! Xxx

Pam Tiedtke, or Pammie Lou said...

Those hippos are just too cute! Great pencil coloring! Thanks for joining in with us at PIP Challenges!
hugs

Dawn T said...

What a beauty Kathy. Thanks for sharing with us at Watercooler Wednesday Challenge.

Anonymous said...

Very very nicce

Thank you for joining our challenge at Penny's paper crafty challenge blog. We love to see your awesome projects in our next challenges!
Diana DT

Di said...

I love both cards Kathy - the snippets one did make me chuckle! Super colouring and I had another smile at Liz commenting she was off to check out if she needed Gamsol. I use Sansodor - same but different brand, it certainly is good for when large areas are coloured with Polychromos pencils.

Hugs

Di xx

Nance said...

Great cards. I really need those hippo zoom/wine stamps! That is a great card. It made me smile. Thanks for joining us in our ATG challenge at Krafty Chicks!

Saphron said...

Both great cards. Love the design - so beautifully clean and simple!
Thanks for sharing with us at Penny's and good luck with your entry! :)
~ DT Saphron
Lemon Biscuit