Morning readers,
I've a make to share with you today ....... I was commissioned to make this card by a pal who might otherwise have been buying one at the weekend but ...... one of her colleagues tested positive for Covid so she had no choice to self-isolate. Lucky she knows someone who makes cards, eh?!?!? Just gotta hope that her husband liked it too.
I've a make to share with you today ....... I was commissioned to make this card by a pal who might otherwise have been buying one at the weekend but ...... one of her colleagues tested positive for Covid so she had no choice to self-isolate. Lucky she knows someone who makes cards, eh?!?!? Just gotta hope that her husband liked it too.
Materials used:
- White, 300gsm, 6" square card and matching envelope
- Card in white, black and red, cut to fit and mat
- Stencils used: Clearly Besotted hearts, Memory Box grid (88517) and a cascading hearts stencil from an unknown manufacturer (it was a prize)
- Inks used: Distress Oxide in candied apple, Versafine Clair nocturne
- Stamps used: Clearly Besotted "mini calligraphy" and "Happy Birthday All"
- Faber Castell glass bead glitter gel, applied through a stencil using a palette knife
I'll be entering the above make for the following challenges:-
- Crafty Catz - challenge No. 559 - ANYTHING GOES + (optional) CAS with a SENTIMENT
- CardzTV - challenge No. 144 - ANYTHING GOES
- HLS - July Stencil challenge - ANYTHING GOES
- The House that Stamps Built - challenge No. 721 - STENCILLING
- Polkadoodles - challenge No. 28 - ANYTHING GOES
And I've been in Christmas card mode this past few days so .. here's another! This one is Quick, Clean and Simple and (IMHO) perfectly suited to send to a guy!
Materials used:
- Kraft, 300gsm, 4"x4" card and matching envelope
- Card in Kraft, white and holographic red, cut to fit and mat
- Stencils used: Paper Artsy PS020, Tim Holtz THMS115
- Inks used: Distress Oxide candied apple and black soot
- Stamps used: Clearly Besotted "simply said Christmas"
I'll be entering the above make for the following challenges:-
- A Place To Start - July challenge - CRAFT YOUR FAVE HOLIDAY
- Dare2BArtzy - July challenge - CHRISTMAS IN JULY
- Dragonfly Dreams - July challenge - CHRISTMAS IN JULY
- HLS - July Christmas challenge - ANYTHING GOES + (optional) JINGLE BELLS
- The Male Room - challenge No. 152 - CHRISTMAS IN JULY


Well, still walking but, this week, it's not exactly been a pleasure IYKWIM! It's either been pouring with rain (see soggy selfie below) or hot and sticky!














16 comments:
Loving the festive star card.
Terrific anniversary card for the person needing to self-isolate - I'm sure it will be well-received.
Hugs, Sarn xxx
Two super card, Kathy. I'm sure your friend and hubby were thrilled with the anniversary card. Hope she realises now that your cards are so much nicer than shop bought ones and gives your many more orders. Great Christmas card design too. xx
So beautiful and simple..
Thank you so much for joining us at Happy little stampers STENCIL challenge.. Hope to see you again, stay safe and stay crafty
DT Swapna
Lovely Christmas card to add to our challenge. Thanks for playing along with The Male Room. X
Great Christmas card and thanks for sharing at Crafty Catz
Two great cards!! I really like the look of your stenciling on top of your stenciling!! : ) Great technique and the sparkle on the anniversary card is fabulous! Thanks for playing with The House That Stamps Built.
It has been the weirdest weather this year, heatwaves in Canada and so cold over here in june we had our heating on! but your card is fabulous. Thank you for playing at the Male Room Challenges.
A fantastic anniversary card for your friend's hubby and I love the sparkly little hearts on the big heart, and then the beautiful star with the little tone on tone stars on the Christmas card, both using stencils throughout and both great designs Kathy. The weather has veered from one extreme to the other this week but you kept going out which shows bags of commitment. x
What a sweet anniversary card. Love the little shimmery hearts. Thank you for playing along with us @ A Place to Start AJ DT @ APtS
Great card! I love anything Kraft! Beautifully crafted!
Thanks so much for a wonderful response to our challenge at A Place To Start!
Hugz,
Chana Malkah,
A Place To Start, Owner
613 Avenue Create, Owner
Redora Lee Designs , My Blog
The Color of Cards, Owner
Fabulous creation! Thanks for joining us for Week 28 at Polkadoodles Craft Challenge!
Great cards! Thanks for sharing with us at Dragonfly Dreams.
DT Stacey www.butterflycreations.blog
Two beautiful cards? What husb would not be thrilled with that pretty anniversary card? Thanks for joining us at Happy Little Stampers for the Stencil challenge!
Both cards are lovely. I love the bit of sparkle on the heart. Great to see you in the HLS Stencils Challenge. Hope you will join us this month too! Nandini, DT
Great way to use stencil to create a fab CAS design. Thank you for joining The Male Room Christmas challenge, I hope you'll also join our Birthday party challenge.
Perfect CAS Christmas card for a guy, beautiful job. thanks for playing along with us at Happy Little Stampers for the Christmas challenge.
Post a Comment