Wednesday, 28 July 2021

Wednesday again ... or Hump Day ... downhill to the weekend

Morning readers, 



I've a make to share with you today ....... I recently got some fab new stash from Clearly Besotted and couldn't wait to crack the seal on the packaging, check out my first make with it .....

My C6 card and, below:
The front/back/inside of my card and the front/back of my envelope

Materials used:
  • White, 250gsm, C6/A2 card and matching envelope
  • White card, cut to fit, for my image panel and insert
  • Using my Clearly Besotted "brushstrokes" stencil (NBUS) and a makeup brush I applied Distress Oxide in kitsch flamingo
  • Clearly Besotted co-ordinating image and sentiment (from "Brush it off" - NBUS) stamped using Versafine Clair charming pink and nocturne inks
  • Creative Expressions splatter (from CEC851) stamped using Versafine Clair nocturne ink

I'll be entering the above make for the following challenges:-
  1. NBUS - challenge No. 28 - USE NBUS
  2. Paperbabe - challenge No. 149 - ANYTHING GOES
  3. Creative Moments - challenge No. 219 - ANYTHING GOES
  4. Gem of a Challenge - challenge No. 15 - ANYTHING GOES
  5. Always Fun - challenge No. 224 - USE STENCILS

And what WAS my new stash? See for yourself .... "Let's Prance", "Twinkle Toes", "Brush it off" and the brush strokes stencil - expect to see more of these sets deployed soon .. I feel a Christmas card coming on!



5 comments:

R's Rue said...

What a beautiful card. I love it. Have a lovely day.
www.rsrue.blogspot.com

Liz said...

Lovely CAS card, Kathy. xx

Pat said...

This works so well using the stencil and the stamp, and the added splatter looks perfect over the top Kathy and I love the colours..so bright and pretty. Fantastic stash from CB and look forward to seeing some more of it in use soon. x

Sarn said...

Super CAS card made with your new purchases. Love it. (Sorry am late in commenting!)

Hugs, Sarn xxx

Judy V said...

Fabulous creation! Thanks for joining us for Challenge 15 at Gem of a Challenge!