Morning readers,
I've a make to share with you today ... I recently discovered that I had allowed myself to completely run out of ATC's which, considering I do swaps with several crafters is kind of a mistake. Wouldn't you know it, the swaps all needed to go out within a few days so, expect to see a few more ATC's in the upcoming posts!
Materials used:
- ATC blank
- Snippets of card in black and white
- On my larger white snippet I stamped the Aall & Create background image (from set#1004 - Jan 2026 - NBUS) using Versafine embossing ink, sprinkled with Heat it up gold embossing powder and heat set
- Using Adirondack inks (citrus, pesto and bottle) and a makeup brush I applied the colour "ombre" style
- On my small white snippet I stamped the Aall & Create sentiment (from set #1004 - Jan 2026 - NBUS) using Versafine Clair nocturne ink
- Without re-inking the makeup brush previously used, I applied a layer of colour to my white sentiment panel, before mounting on black card and adhering to the ATC
I'll be entering the above make for the following challenges:-
- Love to Craft - challenge No. 90 - ANYTHING GOES
- Pattie's Creations - challenge No. 238 - ANYTHING GOES
- All about Papercraft - challenge No. 1 - ALL ABOUT NEW
- Creative Fingers - challenge No. 314 - ANYTHING GOES
- NBUS - challenge No. 82 - USE NBUS




11 comments:
Nicely blended background to brig the gold EP to life, many thanks for sharing your ATC with us at Love to Craft challenge.
B x
A great ATC to start your catch up - something I should be doing as well to get me out of the after Christmas doldrums. Just think, the more Wednesdays we have the closer we will be to Spring š
Fabulously luxurious ATC with the embossing. Love it xxx
A gorgeous ATC Kathy! The combination of the gold embossing and inked ombre background is very effective and the colours you chose suit the theme so perfectly. Thanks so much for joining our "New " challenge at All About Papercraft. Kerry, DT
Very pretty! Thanks for joining us again at Pattie's Creations.
Hugs,
Pattie
I love the blue and green with the gold embossed image and placed on black makes it pop Kathy...a terrific ATC. x
Fabulous ATC, Kathy. I love the gold embossing.
Liz xx
Your ATC looks so pretty Kathy - I adore the gold embossing. Thank you so much for joining us on our very first challenge at All About Papercraft xx
I love how the embossed part blends so beautifully with the ombrƩ background. The black border makes everything stand out even more. Thank you so much for taking part in our first challenge. Sandra from the All About Papercraft Design Team
That gold emboss really pops and is the showstopper on your atc! Thanks for joining in the All About Papercraft challenge, Kathy! šš©µš
What a lovely ATC - someone is going to be lucky. Thanks for sharing with us at Love to Craft
Post a Comment