It's the middle of the week already and summer is (supposedly) here ... it won't be long now till we have the longest day! Seems weird really, when I have to spend much of the time with a light on! Summer indeed?!?!!
At least my craft table sees as much light as possible given that I craft in front of patio doors. I have a summery make to share with you today, using recently acquired and Never Before Used Stuff ....
|And a closer view of my colouring and, hopefully, gloss!|
- 15cm square white, 300gsm, card and matching sized envelope
- Two pieces of white card cut to 13½cm and 14cm square
- One piece of turquoise card cut to 14cm square
- Art Impressions image and sentiment from the Road Trip set, stamped using Memento tuxedo black (the eagle eyed may spot a colour difference between the card front and insert ... cue NEW ink pad!)
- Additionally, for the insert I used a Funstamps (Happy Birthday) and an Art Impressions sentiment (old enough ....) using Memento tuxedo black ink
- Copic markers to colour the image (NBUS - a birthday gift from generous friends - thanks peeps!)
- Plaid dimensional gloss to give the car a wax!
I'll be entering the above for the following challenges:-
- Dream Valley - challenge No. 158 - SQUARE CARDS ONLY
- Incy Wincy - June 5th challenge - ANYTHING GOES
- Fashionable Stamping - June 11th challenge - MAKE IT FEMININE
- Crafty Sentiments - 13th June challenge - SUMMER - when else could you ride around with the top down?
- Stinkin' Inkers - June challenge - GIRLS JUST WANT TO HAVE FUN (my sentiment says it all!)
|And a closer view of the colouring and gloss|
- ATC blank
- Snippet of double sided paper (from the superb value Costco pack which I've had for years and hardly seem to be making a dent in!)
- Snippet of white card
- Paper Artsy JOFY JM21 image stamped on to the white card panel using Memento tuxedo black
- Faber Castell polychromos pencils used to colour image and background
- Costco wood mounted dotty image (from a scrapbooking compendium which, again, I've had for years) stamped using Memento tangelo ink
- Precious Remembrance Shop sentiment stamped using Memento tuxedo black ink
- Plaid dimensional gloss on the fuchsia heads to give texture and interest
I'll be entering the above ATC for the following challenges:-
- Happy Little Stampers - June ATC challenge - FLOWERS
- Addicted to stamps - challenge No. 150 - FLOWERS
- Crazy challenge - challenge No. 250 - USE FLOWERS
- Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - challenge No. 59 - ANYTHING GOES
And now, since it IS WOYWW ... here's a peek at the mess which is my desk ... I'll be entering this for WOYWW #419, where I will be entry #12
|As you can see, I have relocated (temporarily) to my colouring station!|