Morning readers,
I've a make to share with you today .......
I've a make to share with you today .......
Materials used:
- White, 250gsm, C6/A2 card and matching envelope
- Card in white and purple, for my card front, insert and matting
- Using my foliage image (from Penny Black's "Allegro" from 2015) and 1st, 2nd AND 3rd gen impressions of Versafine Clair monarch ink, I stamped my design
- Tim Holtz sentiment (from THMM109 from 2022) stamped using Versafine Clair nocturne ink
- Crystal stickles used to bling up my foliage and add some sparkle!
I'll be entering the above make for the following challenges:-
- Penny Black Saturday Challenge - July challenge - ANYTHING GOES + (optional) SPOTS/STRIPES
- Addicted to Stamps - challenge No. 433 - BIRTHDAYS
- Stamps and Fun - challenge No. 414 - BIRTHDAY
- TTCRD - July 5th challenge - ANYTHING GOES
- Pammie's Inky Pinkies - challenge No. 2227 - ANYTHING GOES




.png)

10 comments:
What a lovely card Kathy. Very nice stamp and excellent 1-2-3 gen stamping. Perfick! xxx
I love the leaves in purple! Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at PBSC:)
Beautiful stamp and great use of 1st/2nd/3rd generation stamping .. very stylish result
Pauline x
These leaves are one of my favourites Kathy and love the first, second and third generation stamping which is so pretty in that purple ink, and finished with the black sentiment works beautifully. x
Very pretty! Thank you for sharing with us at The PIP Challenge.
Such a lovely card, thank you for sharing with us at TTCRD. Ja.ne
Wow! Wonderful elegant! Thanks for joining us at S+F=C.
Really beautiful card. Thanks for joining TTCRD challenge. Anesha
This card really stood out to me as it has the most beautiful colours and such pretty stamping. I love how the leaves cascade down the page.
Marie
Beautiful card - love the colour!
Thanks for playing at the Penny Black Saturday Challenge!
Helen x
Post a Comment