Morning readers,
Hope you all enjoyed your weekend and that weather didn't spoil any plans you may have had.
I've a make to share with you today ....... this was one card I didn't want to make, for dear friends who recently had to say goodbye to their much loved Miss Tilly and hubs and I are, indeed, sorry for your loss.
I've a make to share with you today ....... this was one card I didn't want to make, for dear friends who recently had to say goodbye to their much loved Miss Tilly and hubs and I are, indeed, sorry for your loss.
Materials used:
- White, 250gsm, C6 card and matching envelope
- Card in white and grey, for my card front, insert and matting
- Snippets of card in white, grey and DCWV glittered stack
- Hero Arts Image (from CL153 - 2010) stamped on to a white snippet using Versafine Clair nocturne ink
- Crayola pencils used to colour my image
- Hero Arts sentiment (from CL342 - 2013) stamped on to a white snippet using Versafine Clair nocturne ink, cut out, edged with a black marker and attached to my card using clear dimensional tape
- Elsewhere on the card I used a sentiment from Sparkle 'n Sprinkle (from around 2010/2011) stamped using Versafine Clair nocturne and morning mist ink
I'll be entering the above make for the following challenges:-
- Retro Rubber - challenge No. 210 - SKETCH - see below
- Critter Crazy - challenge No. 76 - ANYTHING (featuring a critter) GOES
- Creative Inspiration - challenge No. 4 - ANYTHING GOES
- Creative Fingers - challenge No. 258 - ANYTHING GOES
- Pattie's Creations - challenge No. 208 - ANYTHING GOES
My hubby decided to head off to the local supermarket (as opposed to his preferred location a little further away) and I decided to go with him, in order to start my morning walk from a different point. We have some lovely walks fairly close by but this one is a little too far there and back, allowing time for a look round. Always nice to have a change of scenery so I thought you might enjoy a change of scenery too!











5 comments:
A sweet card for the sad loss of beloved pet.
Lovely pics of your walk too x
So sweet, Kathy - these are the hardest cards to have to make, and I'm sure they will love it, and the happy memories it evokes. Love your inside and envelope details! Thanks so much for playing at Retro Rubber!
This is such a sweet image Kathy and perfect for your friends that have lost their much loved pet. Great photos of your walk. x
Thank you for joining in our challenge this month with your wonderful project!
DT – Val, Nan, Leigh, Catherine x
https://creativeinspirationchallenges.blogspot.com
Beautiful card and I'm sure it was appreciated. Great photos too.
Thanks for joining us at the Critter Crazy Challenge.
Helen x
DT
Post a Comment