Morning readers,
Hope your week is coming along well and that the seemingly unending rain isn't having too negative impact on your week.
I had a lovely day with a pal yesterday, we met at an out of town outlet mall .. coffee, retail therapy, chat and lunch .. followed by more of the same - super day, thanks matey!
I've a make to share with you today ....... part of a recent commission for a few anniversary cards ... a friend asked for "a few" but I only had three to offer so thought I would use that as an excuse to make a few more! After all, only right I should offer my friend choices rather than "here are the three you asked for"! I'm pleased to report that this one was one that she picked!
I've a make to share with you today ....... part of a recent commission for a few anniversary cards ... a friend asked for "a few" but I only had three to offer so thought I would use that as an excuse to make a few more! After all, only right I should offer my friend choices rather than "here are the three you asked for"! I'm pleased to report that this one was one that she picked!
Materials used:
- White, 250gsm, C6 card and matching envelope
- Card in white and pearl gold, for my card front, insert and matting
- Habico image from a wedding set, stamped using Versafine Clair nocturne ink, 1st, 2nd and 3rd generation stamped images
- Clearly Besotted sentiment (from "brushed sentiments") stamped using Versafine Clair morning mist ink
- Unknown heart stencil used, with a makeup brush, to apply Memento ladybug ink around the couple
- Crystal stickles to add some twinkle to the dress
I'll be entering the above make for the following challenges:-
- HLS - July STENCIL challenge - ANYTHING GOES
- Pammie's Inky Pinkies - challenge No. 2329 - ANYTHING GOES
- Creative Moments - challenge No. 247 - LET IT SHINE ... well, those stickles are very shiny and sparkly
- Stencil Fun - July challenge - ANYTHING STENCILLED GOS + (optional) BIRTHDAYS
- Love to Craft - challenge No. 75 - ANYTHING GOES






8 comments:
No wonder she picked it, it’s a super anniversary card. Love that classy Habico image and the stencilled hearts are the perfect addition xxx
Love this! Yes, every week is going too fast xxx
Great anniversary card Kathy. simple but affective.
Lilian
It' a fabulous card, I can she why she chose it!!
Thank you for joining our challenge at Stencil Fun!
Diane SF Co-Owner
{Nellies Nest}
{Stencil Fun}
{Triple B}
{Simply Clean & Simple} NEW
Love your card Kathy, so stylish and classy. xx
This is a wonderful anniversary card Kathy and I love the stylish and elegant couple and the added pink stencilled hearts look great. Glad you enjoyed your day out with a friend and some retail therapy is always fun too. x
I see why she picked this one - it's fabulous! Thanks for joining in at HLS Stencil Challenge
That's such a elegant card Kathy! Thanks for joining us at Love to Craft Challenge
Deborah DT
Post a Comment