Monday, 31 July 2023

Monday - and the very last day of July!

Morning readers, 

Hope you all had a good weekend and that the rain didn't (once again) spoil any plans you may have had. We're dog sitting this week so we have had to get our heads round HAVING to go out, rain or shine! He's worth it though, such a sweetie


I've a make to share with you today ....... a set that Val (from Snazzy's) recently mailed to me and which I couldn't wait to crack the seal on .....

My C6 card

Materials used:
  • White, 250gsm, C6 card and matching envelope
  • Card in white and Christmas red for my card front, insert and matting
  • Snippet of white card for my Santa hat
  • Aall & Create images (from #947 - 2023 NBUS) stamped using Versafine Clair nocturne ink - I got to use the entire set, bar the "cheers"!
  • Sharpies and a variety of alcohol markers used to colour images
  • Clearly Besotted sentiment (from "Simply said Christmas") stamped using Versafine Clair morning mist ink
  • Crystal stickles and Anita's dimensional gloss to finish off
My snippets

I'll be entering the above make for the following challenges:-
  1. Snippets Playground - challenge No. 459 - USE SNIPPETS
  2. NBUS - challenge No. 52 - USE NBUS
  3. Scraps of Life - July RUDOLPH Day challenge - ANYTHING (Christmas) GOES
  4. Creative Knockouts - challenge No. 499 - CHRISTMAS IN JULY
  5. Crafty Gals Corner - challenge No. 245 - CHRISTMAS IN JULY


8 comments:

Sarn said...

A terrific CAS Christmas card using your new stamps.

Thanks for entering a piece of homework to the Snippets Playground. I’ll see you up in the treehouse for cocktails later! Xxx

Liz said...

Fabulous card, Kathy. Great image and I love the added sparkle and shine. xx

Jenny L said...

Hi Kathy,
Happy Rudolf Days.
What a fabulous card and such a very lovely stamped design.
Always love how you finish it all off with the inside and envelopes to match.
Thank you for joining the Rudolf Challenge.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L. DT

Darnell said...

Aw, your charge does look like a sweetie. We always had labs until Nellie came to live with us and we will always have a soft spot for them. Love your new lady with attitude, Kathy, and how you made her Christmas finery schparkle and pop! I've got a similar lady with a Christmas martini and I think they would be fast friends, lol! Hugs, Darnell (p.s.Thank you for all your shares over at NBUS this month!)

Pat said...

What a fun and quirky image Kathy and love your colouring and finished with some wonderful stickles and gloss. x

Di said...

SQUEAL! I have literally just been searching AALL & Create for a Dee Christmas stamp with no luck, so I can send some snarky Christmas cards to a few girlfriends who would appreciate them. Fabulous - perfect timing Kathy. LOVE your card and I have a bunch of 'Dees' here beside me waiting to be used, one is for my Sunday Snippets card. They do crack me up!

Mwah - and a cuddle from Dudley! I do love your Doggie Guest - just wish we lived closer so that you could meet the white fluffy Tasmanian Devil!

Hugs
Di xx

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

I love this fantastic card and the Miss Dee stamp that you've used. Thanks for joining in the fun at Rudolph Days this month.

Sue xx

scrappymo! said...

What a fun Christmas card! Your image is a funny one, for sure.

Thanks for taking part in the Rudolph Days Challenge.
Maureen aka Scrappymo