Morning readers,
Mr. "Purple Princess" and I have an anniversary coming up and I thought I should probably make him a card, to mark the occasion!
Materials used:
- White, 250gsm, C6 card and matching envelope
- Card in white and red
- Clearly Besotted heart stencil used, with makeup brushes, to apply Distress Oxides in kitsch flamingo and festive berries (just to define the outline)
- With my CB heart stencil still in place I overlaid my Carta Bella plane stencil and applied the D.O. festive berries to one of the planes
- PinkFresh sentiments ("you rock" and "I love you more" - 2022 - both from PFCS0419 and both NBUS) stamped using Versafine Clair nocturne ink
- TCP sentiment (from S.5845.CL) stamped using Versafine Clair nocturne and morning mist inks
- Crystal stickles used to "trace" the large fonted sentiment and add some sparkle!
I'll be entering the above make for the following challenges:-
- The Paper Shelter - July 11th challenge - ANYTHING GOES
- Stencil Fun - July challenge - ANYTHING GOES + (optional) BIRTHDAY
- NBUS - challenge No. 52 - USE NBUS
- Love to Craft - challenge No. 75 - ANYTHING GOES
- Creatalicious - challenge No. 263 - ANYTHING GOES + (optional) BOKEH
Materials used:
- ATC blank
- Card in white and navy
- Using a makeup brush and Ranger Archival Monarch orange I applied a light cover of colour before overlaying my Dutchdoobadoo stencil (470.715.117) and adding a further layer of the Monarch orange ink
- Inkadinkado image (60.30496 "Meadow") and PRS sentiment (from "New Day") stamped using Versafine Clair twilight ink
- Washi tape across the bottom which I also stamped using the PRS set and Ranger Archival cobalt blue ink - sadly, didn't work as well as I might have liked!
I'll be entering the above make for the following challenges:-
- HLS - July STENCIL challenge - ANYTHING GOES
- Pammie's Inky Pinkies - challenge No. 2329 - ANYTHING GOES
- Simon Says Stamp - Wednesday challenge - ANYTHING GOES
- Penny's Paper Crafty - challenge No. 551 - ANYTHING GOES
- Ellibelle's Crafty Wednesday - July challenge - ANYTHING GOES
I was thrilled to find out, this morning, that one of my cards was picked as a winner over at Seize the Birthday - thanks SO much peeps.











6 comments:
Well that is a PERFECT anniversary card for Mr K and a vet pretty ATC.
Happy Friday xxx
Your cards are just fabulous Kathy! Love that anniversary card and I'm sure the Mr did too! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our STENCIL FUN challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.
Darlene
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Co-Owner … Can You Handle the Pressure, Double D, Four Seasons, Peace On Earth, Stencil Fun, Simply Clean & Simple, Two Old Bats, Triple B
This is a great anniversary card for hubby Kathy and love the combination of the heart and the plane stencil, and a great sentiment too. A very pretty ATC too with the delightful silhouette flowers and stencilling. Congrats on your win over at Seize the Birthday with those fabulous fish. x
Two fabulous creations! Thanks so much for sharing at my Crafty Wednesday challenge!
Really, really pretty card :)
Thanks a lot for joining us at Creatalicious! :) DT-Tone
Another fab CAS card Kathy - love the plane tucked within the heart. Thanks for joining us again at Love to Craft challenge
Deborah DT
Post a Comment