Morning readers,
I've a make to share with you today ....... another anniversary card, as a result of being asked for "a few" by a friend and the sudden realisation that I only had three to offer her the choice of! I HOPE she appreciated the choices I was able to make available to her. Sadly, this one wasn't one of her favourites but ... always good to offer choices!
I've a make to share with you today ....... another anniversary card, as a result of being asked for "a few" by a friend and the sudden realisation that I only had three to offer her the choice of! I HOPE she appreciated the choices I was able to make available to her. Sadly, this one wasn't one of her favourites but ... always good to offer choices!
Materials used:
- White, 250gsm, C6 card and matching envelope
- Card in white and pearl gold for my card front, insert and matting
- Snippets of card in white and pearl gold
- Tim Holtz die (660222) used to cut my pearl gold heart
- Using my MISTI I stamped my unbranded gradient lines image using Versafine Clair purple delight ink
- Sentiment (from the same unbranded set) stamped using Versafine Clair nocturne
- Elsewhere on the card and envelope I stamped a heart from the Inkadinkado set 97637, using Versafine Clair purple delight ink
- I used a piece of paper towel and matte mod podge to adhere my die cut heart to my card front
I'll be entering the above make for the following challenges:-
- HLS - July DIES challenge - ANYTHING GOES
- MAWTT - challenge No. 156 - WEDDING/ANNIVERSARY
- Love to Craft - challenge No. 75 - ANYTHING GOES
- Pammie's Ink Pinkies - challenge No. 2328 - ANYTHING GOES
- Dream Valley - challenge No. 297 - USE DIES and/or PUNCHES






7 comments:
That’s a wonderful anniversary card - bet it got picked from your selection!
Happy Friday xxx
Very stylish CAS card Kathy, bet your friend loved it!
Pauline x
Love this style of card, it looks great, thanks for joining us at the MAWTT challenge xx
That's a lovely anniversary Kathy.
Lilian
This is very pretty in gold and purple and such a wonderful die cut heart and I love the pearl gold, and the gradient lines in purple make a great background Kathy. I think you friend will love all the different anniversary cards you have to show her. x
Such a pretty Clean and simple card. Always my favorites. Thanks for sharing with us at PIP Challenges.
Hi Kathy,
what a very lovely Anniversary card and such a super design as always.
Love how you create the envelopes to match.
Thank you for joining the MAWTT Challenge.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L. DT
Post a Comment