Monday, 24 July 2023

Monday and the start of a new week - ENJOY!

Morning readers, 

Recently I have found myself making anniversary cards, to the exclusion of everything/anything else! Thought it was time for a change, especially as I spotted that I was down to my very last ATC for swapping. I regularly swap with three people so it makes sense to make a batch of three, using the same stamps .. that way neither will be receiving more than one of my design. I tried two similar designs but the third one will clearly show you which design I preferred!

The makes I'd like to share with you today are a batch of three "same but different" Artist Trading Cards using just one stamp set and seven inks ... oh, and a goodly number of snippets!

My finished ATC
My "batch" of three "same but different" ATC's,
each measuring 3½" x 2½"
 
Materials used:
  • ATC blanks
  • Snippets of card in white, pink, turquoise and navy
  • Inks used: Versafine Clair nocturne, charming pink, paradise and warm breeze. Ranger Archival vibrant fuchsia and paradise teal and Memento Bahama blue
  • Kaisercraft "Botanica" stamp set
  • Crystal stickles

I'll be entering the above make for the following challenges:-
  1. Gem of a challenge - challenge No. 15 - ANYTHING GOES
  2. Polkadoodles - challenge No. 29 - ANYTHING GOES
  3. Crafty Calendar - July challenge - ANYTHING GOES
  4. Love to Craft - challenge No. 75 - ANYTHING GOES
  5. Allsorts - challenge No. 738 - ANYTHING GOES + (optional) SUMMER BLUES .. my blue ATC

6 comments:

Sarn said...

A lovely trio of ATCs. Nice inking and stamping. Lovely words too.

Happy Monday! x

SarahR said...

What lovely ATC's - gorgeous colours and a great sentiment. Thanks for joining in with us at Crafty Calendar Challenge this month, Sarah - DT.

Pat said...

More pretty foliage on these ATC's and the colours are beautiful Kathy. x

Rainey's Craft Room said...

This set of ATC's are lovely, great stamping and beautiful colours too. Thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts this week.
Lorraine

brenda said...

A± pretty trio of ATC' Kathy and the blue you linked up one is perfect for our optional theme at Allsorts this week, thanks so much for sharing.

B x

Mervi said...

Fabulous trio of ATC's!
Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m