Well, we made it to the weekend .. got anything exciting lined up? We are most likely BBQ-ing with neighbours this afternoon/evening - there's a rack of ribs with my name on!
It's been cooler in the mornings and I've been finding myself in the craft room .... I've a birthday card to share with you this morning . . .
- White A2/C6, 250gsm, card and matching sized envelope
- Three pieces of white card cut to fit and mat
- Snippets of card in white and black - for my image panel
- PB image stamped using the pink ink
- Around the outer edge of my white matting panel I applied (DTP method) the pink ink before overstamping (using the same ink) the foliage image
- Sentiment stamped using the black ink
- Stardust stickles used to highlight the mage and to trace over the sentiment font
|Penny Black "Woodland Beauty" set, TPC Studio "Greetings" set|
Inks: Memento rosebud and Versafine onyx black