Friday, 16 August 2019

Friday post appears to be back!!!!

Morning readers,

Well, this week anyway ..... you probably guessed it wouldn't be too long before a Friday post reappeared! Been having a busy week at the Table of Craftiness and I decided that three items in one post was probably too many so, after Wednesday's threefer, I thought I'd pop in a Friday post, otherwise Saturday would be a threefer too!!!


My card
And a closer view of the image section
 
The front, back and inside of my card along with the front and back of my envelope

Materials used:
  • White A2/C6, 250gsm, card and matching sized envelope
  • Two pieces of white card cut to fit
  • Two pieces of  blue-y green card, cut to mat
  • Inkadinkado image (Stamping Gear - 65.32085 "Mod fun shapes") stamped, multiple times, using Memento grey flannel ink
  • TCP sentiment (S-5845-CL) stamped using Versafine Clair nocturne ink
  • Image coloured using Pro Marker "turquoise"
  • Wink of Stella clear glitter gel brush pen, to add a little twinkle!
  • Three self adhesive faux pearls


I'll be entering the above make for the following challenges:-
  1. Always Fun - challenge No. 123 - CIRCLES
  2. Everybody Art - challenge No. 451 - TIC TAC TOE - see below
  3. I Love Pro Markers - challenge No. 390 - ANYTHING GOES + (optional) BIRTHDAY
  4. The Cats Pyjamas - challenge No. 360 - CAS (Clean And Simple) - 3rd entry
  5. Colour Crazy - challenge No. 32 - ANYTHING (hand coloured) GOES



And now for an Artist Trading Coin .... when I started this project I wasn't sure where I was going with it but, after adding a few bits I decided to stamp the Police box ..... I really wasn't sure at this point because I could see the circuit board image through the focal image. Then I thought that the TARDIS dematerialises and you can see through it, so ... now I'm actually quite happy with it, it's plainly on its way somewhere!


My Artist Trading Coin
Materials used:
  • Snippets of card in black and white
  • Nesting circle dies to cut my ATC blank and matting layers
  • On the white snippet I applied Distress Ink in old paper
  • Adding my Dutchdoobadoo stencil (470.715.129) I applied Distress Ink in bundled sage 
  • Circuit Board image (VLV Plate #925) stamped using Memento grey flannel ink
  • Sentiment (VLV Plate #925) stamped using Versafine Clair nocturne ink
  • Doctor Who's TARDIS image (VLV Plate #925) stamped using Memento Paris Dusk ink
  • Faber Castell polychromos pencils used to colour the phone box
  • A quick application of Crafters Companion Spray and Shine, to protect the water based inks
  • Nuvo black glitter marker used to doodle the glittery dots on the matting layer

I'll be entering the above make for the following challenges:
  1. Happy Little Stampers - August ATC challenge - TIME ... well it's a time travelling machine and piloted by The Doctor, a TIMElord!
  2. Crafty Sentiments - August 13th challenge - ANYTHING GOES
  3. The Three Muses - August 14th challenge - ART IN THE ROUND
  4. Crafting By Designs - August challenge - ANYTHING GOES - 2nd entry

I also discovered I was a sapphire winner over at Colour My Heart's "Colour Dare Challenge" - thanks so much peeps

    

16 comments:

Sarn said...

Two fun projects here Kathy. Both could be for the male of the species. Xxx

Lillianb said...

Two great makes kathy and congratulation on your Win

Lilian

Gillena Cox said...

Lovely cards. Have a nice Friday

Much❤🖼❤love

Taluula said...

So nicely done. Bravo.

Liz said...

Two great projects, Kathy. I especially love your card, what a super design. You certainly manage to find some brilliant stamps! xx

Pat said...

I love the geometric shapes on the card Kathy and the turquoise tones look great, and your fun ATC with the Tardis is a clever twist on the theme and what a fabulous gold glitter background and super stencilling and stamping. x

Pat said...

Sorry Kathy, I'm back because I realise that I forgot to say congrats on winning over at the Colour Dare Challenge with this great card. x

Jackie C said...

Just perfect for the Challenge! Great project! Fabulous that you have shared this with us here at Colour Crazy. Good luck and we hope you will come back again! Jackie DT Member xxx

indybev said...

Blessed are they who go around in circles!

Billie A said...

Awesome card.. Fun circles and colors. I like the placement of the circles. So glad you shared over at Always Fun Challenge.
Billie A
Always Fun Challenges
Catch The Bug
Creative With Stamps
Aud Sentiments
Colour Crazy Challenge
Creations In Pink
Do-Al(l)Kreatives
Crafty Gals Corner
Crafty Catz

Darnell said...

Oh, my gosh, Kathy, I got such a kick out of the fact that your TIME FLIES card was made on the 7th and you turned around to post it and it was already the 17th! What a great representation of how time flying really feels! Love it and love your stenciled raindrops falling on Mr. Laurel! I hope your weather was fine this past weekend and high five to you for walking! Keep it up!! Hugs, Darnell

Mimi said...

What a great design for a birthday card, love that you have done the inside and back too along with a matching envelope :) Thank you for joining us at I ❤️Promarkers this fortnight. Hugs Mimi xxxx

Sharon Noble said...

Gorgeous card absolutely love the colouring Thank you joining us at I love Pro markers big hugs Sharon xxx

Granmargaret said...

Lovely work. Thank you for joining the colour crazy challenge. Hope to see you again next time.

Robin Francini said...


Brilliant use of the Tardis! Thank You for joining us at Happy Little Stampers Challenge Blog. Robin DT Member

LeslieT said...

Thanks for sharing your awesome ATC with us in the Happy Little Stampers August "Time" ATC challenge and we hope to see you again next month!
Hugs,
Leslie, HLS ATC Team
Love To Scrap 2