Monday, 3 July 2023

Monday and we have another week off and running!

Morning readers, 

Hope you all enjoyed your weekend and that the windy weather didn't spoil too many plans ... it has to be said that it was great for line drying the washing but I made sure everything was FIRMLY pegged out!

I've a make to share with you today ....... an Artist Trading Card for a "FOOD" theme ... yes, the bread .. though the wine almost counts too!

My finished ATC
Materials used:
  • ATC blank
  • Snippets of card in black and white
  • Penny Black "food" related image (from 30-016 actually the 12 Days of Christmas") and Tim Holtz sentiment (from THMM113 - 2023 - NBUS) stamped using Versafine Clair nocturne ink .... since it was FOOD rather than GOOD, I simply used a Faber Castell pitt pen and crossed out the "G" and wrote an "F" instead!!!
  • Crayola pencils used to colour my image and background
  • Clearly Besotted cloud stencil used to create a background .. I used a makeup brush for the blue colour family but without re-inking

I'll be entering the above make for the following challenges:-
  1. NBUS - challenge No. 52 - USE NBUS
  2. Penny Black Saturday challenge - July challenge - ANYTHING GOES + (optional) GREAT OUTDOORS
  3. Incy Wincy - July challenge - FOOD AND DRINK
  4. Critter Crazy - challenge No. 76 - ANYTHING GOES (featuring a critter)
  5. A Perfect Time To Craft - challenge No. 7 - ANYTHING GOES

I volunteer over at Challenges For Days where we maintain a list of challenges, published daily, we're looking to recruit a couple of volunteers and would love to hear from you if you feel you could spare about an hour once a week to produce a list for us, it would be great to hear from you - if you are interested, and have a blogger and facebook account, then either pop across to the blog and click on the link or send us an e-mail to: CFDinfo12@gmail.com - thank you in advance.

9 comments:

Sarn said...

Now that is a FUN ATC! Great sentiment for that French hen!!! X

creationsnz said...

Hi Kathy. One of my fave images and what a great one for our challenge. Thanks for sharing your chicken with us at Critter Crazy, CarolG

Vicki Dutcher said...

Fun ATC. I do love making ATCs!

Mrs A. said...

I had done quite a bit of weeding over the weekend and then had to spend a couple of hrs in the garden this afternoon staking some taller plants up that the wind was blowing over ! Then it rained. At least the washing got dried though. Love your ATC card. A fun image and certainly in my book wine counts as food. Hugs Mrs A.

Pat said...

That is such a fun image for your ATC Kathy, and love the colouring and a great cloud filled background, and I love the way you altered the sentiment to make 'food' out of 'good'..a great idea. x

Darnell said...

Haha, Kathy, I love this guy and so agree with his advice! I, too, think wine is a food group ~ it's grapes, right?! Thank you for inspiring everyone at NBUS! Hugs, Darnell

Loll said...

This is such a fun image Kathy! This guy makes me smile! I love that he is dining al fresco ... enjoying a beautiful summer's day. :) Wine and bread, what could be better! :) Loll xx

Kleido said...

What a fun work! It makes me smile :-)

Thanks for playing along with our Challenge at Critter Crazy and good luck!

Hugs and please come back soon!
Doris
Kleido’s BastelStüble
*Owner* Do-Al(l) Kreatives
*Owner*Critter Crazy Challenges
*DT* Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2

Helen said...

Great, fun ATC - love your sentiment too.

Thanks for joining us at the Incy Wincy Designs Challenge.

Helen x
DT