- 15cm square white, 300gsm, scallop edged card and matching sized envelope
- Black card panel edged with a Martha Stewart PATP set
- White card panel (5cm x 9½cm)
- Memory Box sunray stencil taped over my white card panel using low tack tape
- Versamark ink pad used to apply ink through the stencil
- Pan Pastel in Diarylide Yellow applied using a Sofft tool
- Hairspray to set the PP's
- Hampton Art sentiment stamped using Versafine onyx black ink
How are those Christmas cards coming along? It'll soon be Rudolph Day once again but, if you can't wait then there's always the "Use a Hat" hat challenge over at Crafty Hazelnuts Christmas challenge! Hmmmm ..... well here's a card with a twofer .... that's two hats for the price of one! And, talking of "twofers", this card will also fit the "use embellishments" Rudolph Day challenge (gemstones) over at Craftbubble 2½'s Craft Mad & Loving It group (registration required) - Huzzah!
- 15cm square white, 300gsm, scallop edged card blank and matching sized envelope
- Off cuts of card in white and black, for matting and layering
- Sparkle 'n Sprinkle image stamped on to white card using Memento tuxedo black ink and then close cut out
- Alochol markers used to colour image
- Inkadinkado flourish image stamped on to white card using a Versamark pad and then permanent red pan pastel applied using a Sofft tool, burnished with paper towel and set with hairspray.
- On the larger piece of white card I applied the Versamark pad DTP and then applied the red pan pastel using the above method.
- I used the same Inkadinkado flourish but this time inked up with Versafine onyx black ink
- Mounting both white/red panels on black card and then spraying with the Luminarte radiant pearls shimmer spray
- The image was then mounted on to the red card panel using dimensional foam pads
- Hampton Arts sentiment stamped directly on to my base card using Versafine onyx black ink
- Stardust stickles used to highlight the larger text on the sentiment and the "fur" on my penguin's Christmas hat
- Eight faux crystal gemstones used to embellish the hat band
Having made use of a number of snippets cards I shall be entering this over at Pixies Crafty Workshop too
Have a great Sunday