- 15cm square white, 300 gsm, scallop edged card blank and matching sized envelope
- Sand coloured scallop edged panel from The Paper Cut
- Black card and white card (coloured with a red copic marker) for matting
- White Bristol Board panel for focal image/sentiment
- Fiskars sentiment stamped on to the Bristol Board using Versafine onyx black ink
- EK Success red "droplets" to embellish
Speaking of CAS .... the new challenge over at CAS-ual Friday is to use three of something .. so I might head off and see if I can come up with something there. And over at Simply Less Is More there is a sketch this week - wanna see?
- 15cm square white, 300gsm, scallop edged card blank and matching sized envelope
- Off cut of card with square cut out (used as a mask) attached with low tack tape
- Tim Holtz mini blending tool and foam pad
- Distress Inks: worn lipstick and dusty concord
- Stampers Anonymous distressed star image and border stamped using Memento grape jelly
- Stampers Anonymous sentiment stamped using Versafine onyx black ink
|Chrissies Less Is More Sketch|
Yesterday saw us heading out for a drive - stopping by Walmart and Target for some mundane "stuff" and a caramel Frappuccino at Starbucks .... and, after a decent interval we stopped in at the Thai Thani on the way home ....
|Is it me or did you all think those chairs were upside down too?|
Thai Thani at Celebration in Kissimmee
|My delicious pad Thai dinner|
It's Lovely Ron's birthday today so I hope you will all join me in wishing him a very.......