Wednesday, 16 April 2014

Hi and welcome to What's On Your Work Desk Wednesday

Morning peeps
 
Another beautiful day looks like it's developing here, with sunshine and warm temperatures - ah yes, this IS the life!
 
I've a get well card to share with you, now, before you panic, it's for stock rather than because someone I know is poorly .......
 
 
 
Materials used:
  • 15cm square white, 300 gsm, scallop edged card blank and matching sized envelope
  • Off cuts of card: white, black, green metallic (DCWV) and green patterned card (DCWV Olde World stack)
  • Martha Stewart edging punch
  • Inkadinkado foliage from their "meadow" set and Stampers Anonymous sentiment stamped using Versafine onyx black ink
  • Faux crystal gemstones
 
As is my usual habit these days both the image and sentiment appear inside the card and on the front and back of my envelope. I'll be entering this for the "Anything goes" challenge over at Addicted to Stamps, wish me luck!

I also snuck bag to the Vera Bradley shop at the Premium Outlet Mall  ....... stonking value!


 
 
And, since it IS What's On Your Work Desk Wednesday, here's a glimpse at my mess table of craftiness right now ....



Have a great Wednesday

9 comments:

Lauren Hatwell said...

LOL - my workdesk looks like that ALL the time Kathy ;oD

Loving those gorgeous bags. Definitely well worth snagging those. Gorgeous colour combo...slurp

Love your stylish Get Well card too. Smashing!

Lx

Squirrel x said...

Super card hun - hope you don't need it for a while. xx

SARN said...

Lovely GW card Kathy and nice new bags!

Sunshine here too - but V chilly first thing!

Hugs, Sarn xxx

Clare Lloyd said...

great card and loving the new bags. great piccie of workdesk too. x

Shana Gaff said...

I say if your desk doesn't look like than you weren't getting much work done. :) That's what a crafter's desk is supposed to look like, isn't it? lol I really love the black and white on your card. The scalloped card base is so much fun! Thanks for sharing with us at ATSM. :)

scrappyjacky said...

The perfect card to have ready.

Darnell J Knauss said...

Lovely crafty mess, Kathy! And your card is really beautiful! Sorry I haven't been around as much. With Easter and company, it will be much the same for a while. But it's all good! So happy to hear you are having awesome weather!! Hugs, Darnell

crafty-stamper said...

quite a tidy desk there lol -great CAS card and love the image
carol x

Lesley Thomas said...

Hi, Kathy, late here, because I spent yesterday in the hospital with my grandson, who needed an intravenous treatment (for Crohn's), so I'm catching up today. Love the card, that stamp works very well for the sentiment somehow.

Your desk doesn't look that much of a mess this week, I've seen it look a lot worse.