Sunday again, looks like a lovely day in the offing.
We had a splendid evening with our friends (and neighbours), Sally and Roger, at TGI Fridays yesterday - back to theirs afterwards, their little dog is still nervous around us!
Had a busy day crafting and I have a rather art journal inspired ATC to share with you today - how I love my Kaisercraft background stamps which I've incorporated with new stash for this project ....
- ATC blank
- Offcut of white card cut to ATC size
- Distress Ink in antique linen pressed on to the white card to create a slightly geometric background
- Kaisercraft "stains" images stamped using Distress Ink in antique linen and wild honey
- Kaisercraft "grid" image stamped using Distress Ink fired brick
- Stampers Anonymous "numbers" image stamped numerous times (partially only) using Versamagic Sahara sand ink
- Dylusions mini border stamped twice using Versafine vintage sepia
- Hampton Art steampunk lady and Stampers Anonymous sentiment stamped using Versafine onyx black ink