Sunday, 13 April 2014

Hi there and welcome to a lazy Sunday

Wotcher peeps,

Sunday again, looks like a lovely day in the offing.

We had a splendid evening with our friends (and neighbours), Sally and Roger, at TGI Fridays yesterday - back to theirs afterwards, their little dog is still nervous around us!

Had a busy day crafting and I have a rather art journal inspired ATC to share with you today - how I love my Kaisercraft background stamps which I've incorporated with new stash for this project ....
 
 
 
 
Materials used:
  • ATC blank
  • Offcut of white card cut to ATC size
  • Distress Ink in antique linen pressed on to the white card to create a slightly geometric background
  • Kaisercraft "stains" images stamped using Distress Ink in antique linen and wild honey
  • Kaisercraft "grid" image stamped using Distress Ink fired brick
  • Stampers Anonymous "numbers" image stamped numerous times (partially only) using Versamagic Sahara sand ink
  • Dylusions mini border stamped twice using Versafine vintage sepia
  • Hampton Art steampunk lady and Stampers Anonymous sentiment stamped using Versafine onyx black ink
 
It's been such an age since I did any art journaling and my last post reminded me how much I enjoy it so I decided to carry it across in to an ATC - with limited supplies available to me right now I wasn't able to make either the page or this ATC truly multi medium but hey .... one does what one can!!! Hope you like it as much as I enjoyed making it. I shall be entering it for the current "Anything goes" challenge over at That Craft Place .... actually it's really Easter/Anything Goes but I don't "DO" Easter cards so .....
 
Have a fab Sunday

7 comments:

Lesley Thomas said...

Morning Kathy - I intend to have a lazy Sunday too - the only thing I have to do is bake a cake, and that won't take too long. Enjoy your day!

Debs M said...

Great atc Kathy - glad you enjoyed art journalling again x

scrappyjacky said...

Love it,Kathy.

SARN said...

I think it's COOOOOL xxx

Thanks for your good wishes on my digi enterprise xxx

Hugs, Sarn xxx

Shell said...

This is fab, thanks for sharing it with us at That Craft Place this week.
Shell xx

Jules lozinski said...

Beautiful card. thanks for sharing with us at That Craft Place x Jules xxx

rachel said...

great ATC - wonderful make! Thanks for joining us at That Craft Place and good luck. Hugs rachel xx