Had a lovely lunch out with friends yesterday - so nice to catch up properly (at a leisurely pace) over a nice meal - pie of the day (peppered steak) and a coffee ... though the rest managed a dessert all I managed was the coffee!
- White A2/C6, 250gsm, card and matching sized envelope
- One piece of white card (for insert) cut to fit
- One piece of DCWV patterned paper (from their "winter" stack) cut to fit
- One piece of navy card cut to mat
- Snippets in white, navy and silver mirri card
- Narrow white grosgrain ribbon
- Double sided tape to attach ribbon to base layer and dimensional foam tape to adhere completed image panel to my base card
- Stamplistic image stamped using Memento tuxedo black ink
- Faber Castell polychromos pencils used to colour
- MFT faux stitched rectangle used to die cut the image panel before matting on the blue then silver layers
- Stardust stickles to bling up the snow and star and Anita's dimensional gloss to simulate the "glass bulbs"
|Stamplistic envelope dress up "Christmas" + Precious Remembrance Shop "Sketchy Christmas"|
- Hiding In My Craft Room - challenge No. 345 - ANY HOLIDAY ... yes, I chose Christmas!
- Christmas at Sweet Stampin' - March challenge - ANYTHING CHRISTMAS GOES
- The Holly and The Ivy - challenge No. 25 - ANYTHING CHRISTMAS GOES
- Through The Craft Room Door - March 27th challenge - ANYTHING GOES
- Crafty Sentiments - March 27th challenge - ANYTHING GOES
And ... DOES it look sufficiently different from the original? You tell me .. here's the original much more CAS version, coloured using sharpie pens and way more "fussy" with dimensional foam tape, multi layers AND patterned paper!!!