Had a good week? I've had a lovely week, what with an outing with a pal on Tuesday and a few days in Blackpool since then - turned out nice!
However, whilst we had the bad weather last week I could NOT stop myself making Christmas cards - had to be done, you look out, you see snow and think CHRISTMAS!!! Or was that just me? Anyway, here's another Christmas make towards my 2018 quota .....
|My ELF card|
|And a closer view of my image|
- White 12½cm square, 250gsm, card and matching sized envelope
- Two pieces of white card cut to fit and one of red, cut to mat with broad border
- Penny Black Little elf image and Inkadinkado sentiment (insert and envelope) stamped using Memento tuxedo black ink
- Faber Castell polychromos pencils used to colour image, blending with Sansodor and a paper stump
- Tsukineko gelly roll gel glitter pens to embellish flourishes and stardust stickles to highlight fur and snow
|PB Little elf present 40-090 (c2013) and Inkadinkado unknown reference set|
- The Crazy Challenge - challenge No. 269 - USE THE COLOUR RED
- Always Fun Challenge - challenge No. 48 - INSPIRED BY A MOVIE ... can you guess? Well, GOTTA be ELF!
- The Holly and the Ivy - challenge No. 24 - ANYTHING CHRISTMAS GOES
- Happy Little Stampers Christmas Challenge - March challenge - ANYTHING CHRISTMAS GOES