Wednesday, 6 November 2019

Hump Day Wednesday!

Morning readers,

Hope you all enjoyed your weekend, whatever you got up to.

Me? I was working on a couple of card commissions and the make below is another for the "no sentiment" commission. I was so tempted to just add one that I figured I'd add a little border detail to add interest instead - think it worked?


My card
 
The front, back and inside of my card along with the back of the envelope

Materials used:
  • White A2/C6, 250gsm, card and matching sized envelope
  • Two pieces of white card cut to fit
  • One piece of dark grey card, cut to mat
  • Using some Tim Holtz washi tape I masked off my image panel before applying distress inks in hickory smoke and salty ocean and setting aside to dry
  • Once dry I stamped my Deep Red image using Versafine onyx black ink and again, left to dry before giving it a quick application of Krylon sealant. Once done, I removed my mask
  • I stamped my Dylusions border using Ranger Archival cobalt ink, to just add a little more interest


2 comments:

Sarn said...

Super fab masculine card there mate.

Hugs, Sarn xxx

Pat said...

I adore that vintage car Kathy and the salty ocean is a lovely blue and the little bit of border design top and bottom looks great. A wonderful masculine make. x