Friday, 29 November 2019

Friday - the weekend starts today!

Morning readers,

I've a make to share with you today .... I do so love to layer up stamps and .. well, it's been a while as I've been so busy making commission cards (and Christmas cards) so, I thought I would treat myself to a quick Artist Trading Card.


Materials used:
  • ATC blank
  • Snippet of white card, cut to ATC size
  • Silicon border stamp (from Amazon) stamped using Memento tangelo ink
  • Creative Expressions chevron image (from CEC851) stamped using Memento rosebud ink
  • StudioLight (SL409) images stamped using Memento dandelion, tangelo and rosebud inks
  • DRS image splatter (855H) stamped using Memento dandelion ink
  • Old Town Crafts "painted Daisy" image (C430) and Ranger Letter-It sentiment (magazine freebies) stamped using Versafine Clair nocturne ink
  • Stardust stickles

I'll be entering the above make for the following challenges:-
  1. Simon Says Stamp - Wednesday challenge - SIMON SAYS ANYTHING GOES
  2. The House That Stamps Built - challenge No. 2719 - ANYTHING GOES
  3. Southern Girls - November 28th challenge - ANYTHING GOES
  4. Penny's Paper Crafty - challenge No. 458 - ANYTHING GOES
And, speaking of Christmas cards, ... I'm still playing catch up on my Christmas quota having been concentrating on a card commission and also selling a number of my own, from stock, so - here's another I've managed to complete. I PLAINLY need to try harder in 2020, I thought I was doing well and then, suddenly, I wasn't!







Materials used:
  • White 250gsm, 5" square card
  • Two pieces of white card cut to fit
  • One piece of red card cut to mat
  • Stamp Cabana "hand stamped" image, Paper Artsy image (ZA19) and Hero Arts sentiment () stamped using Versafine Clair nocturne ink
  • Faber Castell polychromos pencils and copic markers used to colour image
  • Stardust stickles to add some Christmas twinkle and Anita's dimensional gloss to add some shine




I'll be entering the above make for the following challenges:-
  1. Try It On Tuesday - November 26th challenge - INSPIRED BY A CHRISTMAS CAROL or SONG - I went with Rudolph the red nosed reindeer!!!
  2. The Holly and Ivy - challenge No. 61 - ANYTHING CHRISTMAS GOES
  3. Addicted to Stamps and More - challenge No. 403 - CAS (Clean And Simple)
  4. Fab 'n Funky - challenge No. 459 - CHRISTMAS

8 comments:

Rosie said...

A wonderful CAS card

Thank you for joining us at TRY IT ON TUESDAY

Pat said...

I love the stamp layering on the ATC Kathy and such pretty colours and then the rather quirky reindeer brings a smile on the Christmas card. x

Sarn said...

First of all, love your new festive blog background.

I always love the cards you make with that reindeer image.

And the ATC is just fabulously inky. Great stamping.

Hugs, Sarn xxx

Liz said...

I love your ATC, Kathy. At first I thought it was a card as you've fitted on so much detail. What a fun Christmas card - brilliant image. xx

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

That's about the funniest Rudolph ever! Had to laugh!

Donna Walls said...

Lovely ATC Kathy! Thanks for sharing with us at Penny's Challenges and best of luck in the draw. Donna - DT Member

Pat K said...

Adorable cas creation. Thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky. Pat K xx

Heather said...

Two fabulous creations! I'm so not good at layering up stamps like that, and am always impressed when others can do it so well. Love the pretty colors you used. Thanks for playing with The House That Stamps Built. (Sorry you had trouble with the linky.)