Friday, 22 November 2019

TGIF peeps

Morning readers

I've a make to share with you today .... this batch of cards forms part of a commission for 20 "funny" dog cards - the MFT set is perfect for this brief .....



The front, back and inside of my cards
along with the front and back of my envelope
Materials used:
  • Four white A2/C6, 250gsm cards and matching sized envelopes
  • Four each of Two pieces of white card cut to fit
  • Four each of red card, cut to mat
  • MFT image and sentiment (from CS-348 "Deck the howls") stamped using Vesrafine Clair nocturne ink
  • For the insert Paper Artsy sentiment (from JOFY17) stamped using Versafine Clair nocturne ink
  • Faber Castell polychromos pencils used to colou
  • Stardust stickles on the "fur" trim


I'll be entering the above make for the following challenges:-
  1. Get Creative - challenge No. 86 - ANYTHING GOES + (optional) HOLIDAYS
  2. Perfectly CAS - challenge No. 3 - CHRISTMAS
  3. Addicted to Stamps - challenge No. 368 - HOLIDAY
  4. ElliBelles Craft Challenge - November challenge - ANYTHING CHRISTMAS GOES
  5. Crafty Sentiments - November 19th challenge - CHRISTMAS
  


I've another make to share with you today .... this is another sentiment free make as part of a commission.


My card
 
The front, back and inside of my card along with the front and back of my envelope

Materials used:
  • White A2/C6, 250gsm card and matching sized envelope
  • Two pieces of white card cut to fit
  • Art Impressions image stamped using Versafine Clair nocturne ink
  • Faber Castell polychromos pencils used to colour
  • Stardust stickles and gelly roll glitter gel pens used to "bling up" the image





I'll be entering the above make for the following challenges:-
  1. Pammie's Inky Pinkies - challenge No. 1946 - ANYTHING GOES
  2. Crafting By Designs - November challenge - ANYTHING GOES
  3. Paperminutes - challenge No. 615 - GIRL POWER
  4. Colour Crazy - challenge No. 45 - ANYTHING (hand coloured) GOES
  5. Art Impressions - challenge No. 271 - ANYTHING GOES

And finally .... again, sentiment free! Not sure this one needs a sentiment though - CHEERS!

My card
 
The front, back and inside of my card along with the front and back of my envelope

Materials used:
  • White A2/C6, 250gsm card and matching sized envelope
  • Two pieces of white card cut to fit
  • One piece of black card, cut to mat
  • Sparkle 'n Sprinkle image stamped (in two sizes) using Versafine Clair nocturne ink
  • Faber Castell polychromos pencils used to colour the image
  • Anita's dimensional gloss used to simulate glass



I'll be entering the above for the following challenges:-
  1. Cutie Pie - challenge No. 141 - ADD AN ANIMAL
  2. Crafty Creations - challenge No. 402 - ANYTHING GOES
  3. Through The Craft Room Door - November 19th challenge - ANYTHING GOES
  4. Lemon Shortbread - challenge No. 107 - ANYTHING GOES
  5. 2CraftyCritterCrazies - November challenge - ANYTHING (with a critter) GOES


7 comments:

Pat said...

Wow Kathy you have been busy, and lots of great cards. Love the dogs and the way you have placed each one differently with the sentiment and the pop of red too, and the ladies are such fun and beautifully coloured and adore the frog in tne glass another cute image and love yhe glossed glass. Have a lovely weekend. x

Donna Ellis said...

Hi, Kathy! Would you believe all the years I worked for SNS and I never received this fun froggie? And you have him in two sizes! LOL Very sweet. It's a perfect celebrational card, for any occasion! I like the envelope and interior as well! I am a google follower, but don't use google to drop by and leave comments. Would you possibly consider adding the "follow by email" gadget? Then I would never miss one of your posts. I envy the way you can make CAS - I just made my first ever CAS card, and it was HARD! Maybe I can learn from you? And now for my other hat: So glad I got to see your critter project showcased at the 2 Crafty Critter Crazies Challenge. Hope to see more of your creations in the future.
Crafty Smiles,
Donna
{Creative Smiles - my little crafting world}

Viv said...

Great fun cards here Kathy :-) Viv xx

Sarn said...

Love all three projects but most especially the frog one!

Happy Friday (what's left of it!)

Have a great weekend.

xxx

Shirley-Anne said...

What a delightful set of cards shared . Sweet CAS cards too just my style ..The last card I might have added " Hic" as a sentiment LOL
Thank you for the enjoyable browsing

Sheryl said...

Oh my goodness Kathy, what an amazing collection of CAS cards. I adore that frog stamp!
Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Hugs Sheryl
TTCRD DT
Cat Crazy Craft Corner {My Blog}

Sarah said...

A very cute frog!! Thank you for joining in at The Cutie Pies. Sarah DT