Monday, 4 November 2019

Monday and the start of another week

Morning readers,

I've a CAS (Clean And Simple) make to share with you this morning, it's another for my "no sentiment" commission, feels really weird not to be adding sentiments but hey... that's what my customer wants so that's what she's getting.


My card
 
The front, back and inside of my card along with the front and back of my envelope

Materials used:
  • White A2/C6, 250gsm, card and matching sized envelope
  • Two pieces of white card cut to fit
  • One piece of grey card, cut to mat
  • Using an Impression Obsession foliage image I stamped it using Memento lilac posies and sweet plum inks
  • Stardust stickles to add a little bling




I'll be entering the above make for the following challenges:-
  1. Creative Fingers - challenge No. 174 - ANYTHING GOES
  2. Catch The Bug - November challenge ANYTHING GOES
  3. Brown Sugar - challenge No. 295 - ANYTHING GOES
  4. Corrosive challenge - challenge No. 11 - ANYTHING GOES

And a masculine card, because you can never have too many! Again, for my "no sentiment" commission though I REALLY wanted to add one!


My card
 
The front, back and inside of my card along with the front and back of my envelope

Materials used:
  • White A2/C6, 250gsm, card and matching sized envelope
  • Two pieces of white card cut to fit
  • One piece of 6" x 6" designer paper, cut to mat
  • Snippets of white and black card and the remaining piece of Designer Paper
  • My Minds Eye balloon image stamped using Versafine onyx black ink
  • I took away the "starkness" from the white background of my image panel by using an Aldi stencil brush and Versafine vintage sepia ink, adding no sentiment at my customers request




I'll be entering the above make for the following challenges:-
  1. CardzTV - challenge No. 101 - ANYTHING GOES
  2. Gem of a Challenge - challenge No. 21 - ANYTHING GOES
  3. Crafty Friends Challenge - challenge No. 122 - ANYTHING GOES
  4. Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - challenge No. 117 - ANYTHING GOES


6 comments:

Joy Wilson said...

Both cards are wonderful! I particularly love the hot air balloon because it invokes my imagination Thanks for joining us and good luck with with your entry!
Hugs, Joy
Joyfully Stamps
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, Owner/Coordinator

Sarn said...

Oh my gosh . . . I REALLY LOVE the leafy one. I just KNEW that leaf stamp would look great on a card and you've done a fab job with it.

Great masculine card too. You've made lots of super cards without the sentiments for your commission.

Sarn x

Pat said...

What pretty leaves and I love that balloon Kathy and the black spotted paper goes really well too. Great cards without sentiments. I know what you mean about really feeling like there should be one but they do work splendidly without. x

Diane Louise J said...

Hello… Thanks for joining our 'Anything Goes' challenge with your lovely set of C&S cards… Please join us again next time at Crafty Friends. Good luck in the draw!
Diane Louise [Team Leader for Crafty Friends Challenge Blog]

LOU said...

Two beautiful cards Kathy. Definitely love the CAS of the first one and the hot air balloon is a great idea for a masculine card.
Thank you so much for joining us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge Blog #117. Hope to see you again soon,
Lou DT xo

JemLou Productions

Haideelum said...

Beautiful cards, they are very original and I loved the balloon!
Thank you for participating with us in the November challenge , Good luck ¡
HaideƩ
Haideelum
Coordinator Corrosive Challenge Blog
haideelum.blogspot.mx