Wednesday, 27 November 2019

Wednesday again!

Morning readers

I've a make to share with you today .... having been working hard on a 54 card commission I discovered that I had fallen a little behind with my own Christmas cards. I recently acquired this delightful stamp and it seemed like a perfect way to catch up ....


My card
The perfect batch make
The front, back and inside of my card along with the front and back of the envelope
Materials used:
  • White 15cm square, 250gsm card and matching sized envelope
  • Two pieces of white card cut to fit
  • One piece of navy card, cut to mat
  • StudioLight star image (SL392) stamped using Versafine Clair twilight ink
  • For the insert I stamped the above star image using Memento London fog ink and then stamped my Paper Artsy sentiment (JOFY17) using Versafine Clair nocturne ink
  • Stardust stickles to bling up the cards




I'll be entering the above make for the following challenges:-
  1. Pammie's Inky Pinkies - challenge No. 1947 - ANYTHING GOES
  2. Get Creative - challenge No. 86 - ANYTHING GOES + (optional) HOLIDAYS
  3. Addicted to Stamps - challenge No. 179 - ANYTHING GOES
  4. Dragonfly Dreams - November 3rd challenge - CHRISTMAS/WINTER
  5. Happy Little Stampers - November Christmas challenge - ANYTHING GOES + (optional) BAH HUMBUG



8 comments:

Sarn said...

It certainly IS a brilliant way to catch up. I LOVE that image.

xxx

Tracie said...

What a fun clean and simple card. I love the design. Thanks for playing along with us at PIP Challenges.

Mel Gee said...

Lovely. Thank you for entering our Challenge at Dragonfly Dreams https://http://dragonflydreamschallenges.blogspot.com/
Regards
Mel DT
https://melgeecrafts.com/

Pat said...

I have seen a few of these images from this Studiolight range of stamps and I must say I have been very tempted to get one or two but have resisted so far. I think you have done well with your four cards Kathy using this very pretty star design, and this is great for batch making. x

Lillianb said...

Glad you hear you are catching up on your oun cards kathy. great card and the stamps a really nice one.

Lilian

BożenA said...

A great set of quick Christmas cards.
Thank you for entering our HLS XMAS challenge.
I'm sorry to comment so late.
hugs,
BozenA DT HLS

Bobby said...

What a great set of CAS Christmas cards, Kathy. Thanks for sharing them with us at HLS Christmas.

Marlies said...

Lovely CAS Christmas cards. Stylish! Thanks for joining us at Addicted to Stamps. Marlies