Morning readers,
Seems like only yesterday it was Friday! Hope you enjoyed your weekend too peeps. I'm still getting over a fab vacation in Florida .... you can see some more pix at the bottom of the post - if you've time to stop.
In the meantime ... here are a couple of makes I completed before returning home ......
Seems like only yesterday it was Friday! Hope you enjoyed your weekend too peeps. I'm still getting over a fab vacation in Florida .... you can see some more pix at the bottom of the post - if you've time to stop.
In the meantime ... here are a couple of makes I completed before returning home ......
![]() |
| My card |
Materials used:
- White A2/C6, 250gsm card and matching sized envelope
- Two pieces of white card cut to fit
- One piece each of grey and black card, both cut to mat with narrow borders
- Inkadinkado images stamped using Memento rosebud, lilac posies and grape jelly inks
- Stardust stickles used to bling up the card
I'll be entering the above make for the following challenges:-
And on to another sentiment free make ....
Materials used:
I'll be entering the above make for the following challenges:-
Back to Florida ...... a day out at Cocoa beach and back via East Lake Toho, which is so big and has a sandy beach - you could be forgiven for thinking it's the sea!
- Alphabet Challenge - November 8th challenge - "Q" is for QUICK AND EASY
- Brown Sugar - challenge No. 295 - ANYTHING GOES
- Crafty Friends - challenge No. 122 - ANYTHING GOES
- Gem of a Challenge - challenge No. 22 - ANYTHING GOES
- Moo Mania - challenge No. 203 - CIRCLES - 2nd entry
And on to another sentiment free make ....
![]() |
| My card |
The front, back and inside of my card along with the front and back of my envelope
Materials used:
- White A2/C6, 250gsm, card and matching sized envelope
- Two pieces of white card cut to fit
- One piece of maroon card, cut to mat
- Prima Marketing script image stamped using Ranger Archival grey shadow ink
- Kaisercraft "crackle" image stamped using Ranger Archival cobalt blue ink
- Inkadinkado "meadow" image stamped using Ranger Archival vermilion ink
- Recollections "splatter" image stamped using Izink copper metallic ink
I'll be entering the above make for the following challenges:-
- Catch The Bug - November challenge - ANYTHING GOES
- Sweet Stampin' - November 9th challenge - MAKE YOUR OWN BACKGROUND
- Creative Knockouts - challenge No. 323 - BORDER TIME
- Crafters Castle - challenge No. 23 - ANYTHING GOES
- Crafting by Designs - November challenge - ANYTHING GOES
Back to Florida ...... a day out at Cocoa beach and back via East Lake Toho, which is so big and has a sandy beach - you could be forgiven for thinking it's the sea!
![]() |
| Selfie at East Lake Toho |
| Never seen a black squirrel this far south before |
| East Lake Toho |












5 comments:
Two great makes Kathy, I first spotted a black squirrel in Canada.
Nice pictures
Lilian
Wow - two fabulous designs . . . I particularly love the first one.
Happy Monday!
Sarn xxx
Two gorgeous makes Kathy and love the geometric look to the first with that bit of sparkle and the pretty meadow flower against that wonderful splatter and crackle stamped background, and more beautiful photos. I love the way you have captured the lake and some interesting looking food too. x
My first black squirrel was in Toronto many years ago, in fact I've never seen them south of Chicago, Lilian
Kathyk
Wow.. what amazing works. I love the colours!
And what fun pic's - nice to see you complete ;-)
Hugs
Doris
Kleido’s BastelStüble
*Owner* Do-Al(l) Kreatives
*List Manager* Challenges for Days
Post a Comment