Morning readers,
It's the weekend once again and I hope the weather won't be spoiling any plans you might have for the weekend.
I've been at the Table of Craftiness again, working on a commission where I've been requested NOT to add a sentiment ... though it's sooooooooooo tempting! I had some new stash to use too ...... this tightrope dancer took my fancy
It's the weekend once again and I hope the weather won't be spoiling any plans you might have for the weekend.
I've been at the Table of Craftiness again, working on a commission where I've been requested NOT to add a sentiment ... though it's sooooooooooo tempting! I had some new stash to use too ...... this tightrope dancer took my fancy
![]() |
| My card |
Materials used:
- White A2/C6, 250gsm, card and matching sized envelope
- Two pieces of white card cut to fit
- One piece of DCWV Designer Paper (from the Olde World stack) cut to mat
- Snippets of card in white and the DCWV - for my image panel
- Tim Holtz glitter washi tape
- My Minds Eye image stamped using Versafine onyx black ink
- MFT splatter stamped using brilliance sky blue ink
I'll be entering the above make for the following challenges:-
- Lemon Shortbread - challenge No. 105 - ANYTHING GOES
- CutiePie - challenge No. 140 - ANYTHING GOES
- A Perfect Time To Craft - November challenge - ANYTHING GOES
- Creative Crafters - challenge No. 21 - ANYTHING GOES
- A Bit More Time To Craft - challenge No. 103 - ANYTHING GOES
![]() |
| My card |
The front, back and inside of my card along with the front and back of my envelope
Materials used:
- White A2/C6, 250gsm, card and matching sized envelope
- Two pieces of white card cut to fit
- One piece of mid grey card, cut to mat
- Dylusions long heart stamped using Ranger Archival shadow grey ink
- Dylusions shallow heart stamped using Memento rosebud ink including on to a snippet of white card
- Hero Arts sentiment stamped using Versafine onyx black ink
- On to the heart stamped on to a snippet, and once I'd fussy cut it out, I applied a liberal coating of Mod Podge dimensional gloss and set aside to dry
- Once my pink heart had dried I used dimensional foam pads to decoupage the image
I'll be entering the above make for the following challenges:-
- Creative Knockouts - challenge No. 322 - ANYTHING GOES
- Mod Squad - October 23rd challenge - SENTIMENT SAYS IT ALL
- Water Cooler Wednesday - challenge No. 245 - ANYTHING GOES
- Sisterhood of Crafters - October 23rd challenge - MAKE IT CAS (Clean And Simple)
- Country View Challenges - November challenge - ANYTHING HAND STAMPED GOES










9 comments:
Well, I WOULDN'T have seen a peacock if you hadn't mentioned it!
2 lovely and unusual cards xxx
I love the sweet tightrope dancer Kathy and love the spattering stamped in the background and layered with some pretty paper too, and then the multiple hearts with that bit of dimension with the pink heart raised up, a great anniverary card! x
Beautiful anniversary card! Thank you for sharing with us at The Sisterhood of Crafters.
Two lovely CAS cards, Kathy..... and yes I can see the peacock! xx
Lovely anniversary card ! Thank you so much for playing along in our "hand stamped"Challenge over at Country View Challenges !
Corrie x
Great CAS card! Thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday Challenges!
Hi Kathy 2 great cards. Thanks so much for entering our hand stamped challenge over at country view and yes I too can see a peacock! Xx
A beautiful card with a sweet image! Thanks for sharing with the Cutie Pies, hope to see you again soon. Hugs, Shona xx
Beautiful!!! Thanks for joining at The Creative Crafters...
DT
Archana Sehgal
Post a Comment