Morning readers,
Hope you all enjoyed a super weekend, whatever it involved. Also hope that you weren't too disturbed by the high winds overnight on Saturday ..... we were, spent much of the night awake (separately though!) listening to the wind howling and things like the blinds and cooker hood vent clattering! Of course, it didn't get a whole lot better during yesterday either! No walking for me, too wet and wild since I didn't HAVE to go out!
I've a make to share with you today ....... using some Christmas stash - YAY! These guinea pigs, whilst larger than I was expecting, are so cute!
I've a make to share with you today ....... using some Christmas stash - YAY! These guinea pigs, whilst larger than I was expecting, are so cute!
Materials used:
- White, 300gsm, 6"/15cm square card and matching envelope
- Card in white and deep brown, for card front, insert and matting
- Pink Ink Designs images and sentiments (all from "Guinea Wig" P1109 - NBUS) stamped using Versafine Clair nocturne and morning mist inks
- Faber Castell polychromos pencils used to colour my image
I'll be entering the above make for the following challenges:-
- NBUS - challenge No. 35 - USE NBUS
- Colour Crazy - challenge No. 5 - ANYTHING (hand coloured) GOES
- Krafty Chicks - challenge No. 597 - STAMP ACT
- Just Add Ink - challenge No. 589 - MINIMALIST
- Gem of a Challenge - challenge No. 3 - ANYTHING GOES

11 comments:
Fabulous colouring of that super Guinea pig and a lovely CAS card.
Hugs, Sarn xxx
Love it Kathy! I’ve got a couple of the Pink Fresh sets and they are huge!
That is one plump guinea pig! Quite adorable! Thanks so much for joining us at Krafty Chicks Challenge this week.
Diane - DT
Thst Guinea pug is just so lovely kathy.fab card.
Another guinea-ly adorable card. Love the colouring.
Hope the winds have died down and there was not much damage from it.
Thank you for sharing with us at NBUS.
Prudence
NBUS February Guest Designer
I love this stamped image and you've colored it wonderfully! You always create the best CAS designs. Thanks for sharing your lovely project with us at The Colour Crazy Challenge. Donna
Pink Ink do the most adorable images and this guinea pig is so cute and you have coloured him beautifully Kathy, and a fun sentiment too. x
This is such a sweet card Kathy! Your colouring is perfect and you’ve met the minimalist theme beautifully. Thanks for sharing at Just Add Ink.
wow - what a wonderful image. It really makes me smile. Chantell Just Add Ink
What a cute image and your coloring is spot on, Kathy! If you don't have a hamster image, a guinea pig is a great second choice, and the punny sediment has me chuckling! Thank you for sharing again at NBUS! Hugs, Darnell
What an adorable image. And a fun puny sentiment. Made me chuckle.
Post a Comment