Morning readers,
I've a make to share with you today .......
I've a make to share with you today .......
Materials used:
- White, 300gsm, 6"/15cm square card and matching envelope
- Card in white and grey, cut to fit and mat
- Snippets of card in white, grey and black
- WRMK nesting rectangle dies to cut image panel and matting layers of light grey and black
- Tim Holtz moustache blueprint image (from CMS154) and HLS sentiment (from "Doodled flowers") stamped using Versafine Clair morning mist ink
- Gorilla Glue double sided (dimensional) tape, to attach my image panel to my card front
- Moustache washi tape
I'll be entering the above make for the following challenges:-
- Penny's Paper Crafty - challenge No. 514 - ANYTHING GOES
- Water Cooler Wednesday - challenge No. 334 - ALL ABOUT OCCASIONS
- A Perfect Time To Craft - challenge No. 2 - ANYTHING GOES
- Crafting Happiness - challenge No. 120 - ANYTHING GOES
- Just Add Ink - challenge No. 589 - MINIMALIST
And now, it's been AGES since I completed a scrap layout, I'm quite out of the habit but ..... I had a Christmas card from a new friend that was just too good to throw away ...... the sender was an American citizen who visited her mum and got caught in the UK by the pandemic - we saw each other on our daily walks and, over time, progressed from "morning", to little chats then big chats and then we exchanged details so we could keep in touch.
Materials used:
- Costco double sided, 300gsm, cardstock
- Crop-a-dile and eyelets
- Inkadinkado Christmas stamp set ... no longer in original packaging so not sure of its details
- Versafine Clair nocturne ink
- Christmas card
I'll be entering the above for the following challenges:-
- Love To Craft - challenge No. 66 - ANYTHING GOES
- Love To Scrap - challenge No. 153 - ANYTHING GOES
- Morgan's Artworld - challenge No. 2 - ANYTHING GOES
- Crafts Galore Encore - challenge No. 96 - ANYTHING GOES
- Mirtillamente - challenge No. 6 - ANYTHING GOES
Yesterday saw me doing a shorter than usual walk as we were meeting friends for lunch, in Usk, and thought we'd go a little earlier and have a little walk around the place. As it happens, the best laid plans etc. We joined the motorway and, in 20 minutes were roughly in the same place! So, we didn't get to do much of a walk around more than a brisk walk to the bridge over the river ... maybe next time, dinner was delicious though, their Denver steak - not a cut I was familiar with but .. ever so tasty!

12 comments:
Fab masculine birthday card and a super scrapbook page too.
Shame you didn’t get to have much of a walk around Usk - it looks so picturesque.
Hugs, Sarn xxx
Nice work. Thank you for sharing with us over at Morgan's ArtWorld. Love to see you again.
Ine CT : http://creaine-cards.blogspot.nl/
owner: http://mixedmedialovers.blogspot.com
Super masculine card, Kathy. Beautiful layout and I love the story of how you met your new American friend. It's lovely to hear of the positive things that have happened because of Covid. xx
A great minimalist/ masculine card Kathy! Thanks for playing at Just Add Ink.
I love the fun moustache image Kathy and the washy tape is a perfect match..a brilliant masculine card. I think you layout is great and let's hope you get to Florida and meet up with your friend Angela too. Super photos of Usk..shame you didn't get much of a chance for a walk round but great to enjoy lunch with friends. x
I adore your little Moustache boarder. This is a great man card. Chantell Just Add Ink
That's a very minimal moustache. Fun take on this week's challenge at Just Add Ink. Thanks for playing along.
Di
Great cards Kathy!! I love the fun masculine CAS card you created. So eye-catching!!! Thanks so much for joining us at this Watercooler Wednesday Challenge. Stay safe! :)
What a fantastic card you have created Kathy! It is very masculine. Thanks for sharing over at Penny's Challenge. Best of luck, DT~Jana Forrest
A very great layout.
Thank you for taking part in the Mirtillamente challenge!
Good luck and I hope to see you again.
Alena DT Mirtillamente
Beautiful creation! Thank you for sharing with us over at Morgan's ArtWorld. We hope to see you again.
~ Sherry CT/Admin/Coordinator xx
Great masculine card! Thank You for joining us Crafts Galore Encore.
Post a Comment