Morning readers,
I've a make to share with you today .......
I've a make to share with you today .......
Materials used:
- White, 250gsm, C6/A2 card and matching envelope
- White card and navy card, for my card front, insert and matting
- Snippets of white card, for my image panel and matting
- Tim Holtz compass image (from HC001 "Blueprints #1") stamped using Memento gray flannel ink
- Tim Holtz car image (from THJ004 "Getting there") stamped using Versafine Clair twilight ink
- WRMK nesting rectangle dies used to cut my image panel and matting layer
- Using a makeup brush (designated for use ONLY with blue ink) and without re-inking, added a little blue to the area surrounding the car
- Clearly Besotted sentiment (from "brushed sentiments") stamped using Versafine Clair twilight ink
I'll be entering the above make for the following challenges:-
- HLS - February DIES challenge - ANYTHING GOES
- CAS on Friday - challenge No. 224 - MALE
- Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - challenge No. 175 - ANYTHING GOES
- Corrosive Challenge - challenge No. 2 - ANYTHING GOES
- Water Cooler Wednesday - challenge No. 334 - ALL OCCASIONS
And now .. an ATC ... gotta love those little works of art and they're such a great way to use up some snippets that all us crafters have "squirreled" away! I also got to use a small stamp set which doesn't see the light of day as often as it might, another result!
Materials used:
- ATC blank
- Snippets of leftover card in white and blue
- Studio112 image and sentiment (from 60.30536) stamped using Versafine Clair nocturne ink, which I then set aside to dry (over lunch, as it happens) as I planned to apply ink over the top and didn't want any smearing
- Using a makeup brush and Memento Bahama blue I applied a light application (unevenly, because that's mostly how the sky is!) to the white card panel ... I also tried to avoid the image.
- Taking my Clearly Besotted "cloudy day" stencil, I applied a little more Bahama blue randomly, till I was happy with my "clouds"
- Blue sharpie pen used to edge both layers
I'll be entering the above make for the following challenges:-
- HLS - Feb Stencil challenge - ANYTHING GOES
- Pammie's Inky Pinkies - challenge No. 2206 - ANYTHING GOES
- Leanne's World - challenge No. 47 - ANYTHING GOES
- River of Creativity - challenge No. 10 - ANYTHING GOES
- Through The Craft Room Door - Feb 1st challenge - ANYTHING GOES

9 comments:
Great masculine cards and nice with the complimenting envies, many thanks for sharing and joining us at River of Creativity.
B x
Am loving both of these makes - both quite masculine (which I always have difficulty with!).
I like all the stamping and inking and the card layout. The sentiment on the ATC is brilliant too! x
How lovely that you have joined us at River of Creativity Kathy and with a great masculine card. xx
What a perfect selection of masculine cards Kathy!! I know quite a few who would love one of these great cards!Thanks so much for joining us at this Watercooler Wednesday Challenge. Stay safe! :)
This is a really great masculine card Kathy and the TH images are classic looks and I love this design with the border of the compass and blueprint images in softer tones down the side. Great ATC too and love the blue tones and the images makes another super masculine design. x
Super masculine card. Love all the details. Thank you for joining us at Through the Craft Room Door this week. Hope to see you back here again soon. Have a creative week. Judy DT
Gorgeous card as always. Thank you for joining us at LeAnns World 101.
~Priya~
https://simpleartcraft-tips.blogspot.com
Great masculine card. Thanks for joining us on the Corrosive Blog Challenge ~ Pam, DT
Wow Beautiful thank you for joining us at the Le Ann's World 101 Challenge
DT Maria
Post a Comment