Morning readers,
I've a make to share with you today ....... this Recollections image has been in my collection for ages (and by that I mean, MANY years) and resurfaces every now and again (and why not?!) - just so darn cute (IMHO).
I've a make to share with you today ....... this Recollections image has been in my collection for ages (and by that I mean, MANY years) and resurfaces every now and again (and why not?!) - just so darn cute (IMHO).
Materials used:
- White, 250gsm, C6/A2 card and matching envelope
- Card in white, black and orange for my card front, insert and matting
- Snippet of white card for my Recollections image to be stamped, using Versafine Clair nocturne ink. Once coloured I cut out my image, to adhere to my card front
- Faber Castell polychromos pencils, to colour my image
- StudioLight triangle image (from SL340) stamped using Memento tangelo ink
- Carabelle border images (from SA60118) stamped using Versafine Clair nocturne ink
- Elsewhere on my card I also stamped my HLS birthday sentiment (from "wish you were here") using Versafine Clair nocturne ink
I'll be entering the above make for the following challenges:-
- Polkadoodles - challenge No. 8 - ANYTHING GOES
- Colour Crazy - challenge No. 7 - ANYTHING (hand coloured) GOES
- Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - challenge No. 176 - ANYTHING GOES
- Use Your Stuff - challenge No. 442 - BIRTHDAY
- Fab 'n Funky - challenge No. 545 - BIRTHDAYS

7 comments:
Cute little alien/monster and a fab background- what’s not to like? Great card. Xxx
Cute and quirky Kathy, and I love the stamps you have chosen for the background and the number tape makes a great grounding for the tri-optic monster..lol. x
Cute card with a fabulous fun image, thanks for playing along with us at Fab’n’Funky.
Pat xx
Weekend plans are to scrap a little and work in the barn a lot. Thanks for sharing your out of this world birthday card with us at Use your Stuff
Love this awesome creature card. FUN! Thanks for playing along at USE YOUR STUFF - DT Gail
A great, fun design.
Thanks for joining us at Use Your Stuff.
Helen x
Super fun card. Thanks for playing with us at Colour Crazy.
Post a Comment