Friday, 11 December 2015

Welcome to Friday

Morning all

My mojo's come back with vengeance and I just keep making cards! YAY! I was trawling t'internet recently when I saw a card and just HAD to find the set of stamps used, Eva had simply listed materials manufacturers (which were: Dylusions, Stazon, Hero Arts and Carabelle Studio) ... bet you can't guess which one I searched first?!?!??! Anyhoo, I tracked it down and ordered it on-line and, on Tuesday it arrived with me but it wasn't until Wednesday afternoon that I got to play .....

My card

A closer view of the image panel

And the insert and envelope
Materials used:
  • 15cm square white, 250gsm card blank and matching sized envelope
  • 13½cm square white card
  • 14cm square black card
  • Creative Expressions "grungey circles/tyre track" from their Urab Beat set stamped using Memento London fog ink and the sentiment from the same set stamped using Versafine onyx black ink
  • Carabelle images from the Motorcycle ride set stamped using Versafine onyx black ink
  • Paper Artsy splatter image stamped using Memento Paris Dusk ink
  • Stamplorations "coffee stain" image stamped using Distress Ink in festive berries

I'll be entering this make for the following challenges:-
  1. Pennys challenge - challenge No. 257 - ANYTHING GOES
  2. Create and Inspire - 2nd December challenge - ANYTHING GOES
  3. Craft Rocket - challenge No. 5 - ANYTHING GOES
  4. Crafting with an attitude - challenge No. 10 - ANYTHING GOES
  5. Addicted to Stamps and More - challenge No. 74 - CLEAN AND SIMPLE

And the card of Eva's that I CASe'd? and the stamp set I HAD to have? See below


 


Anybody used nuance watercolour pigment powders? They're like brusho's ... saw this




Craft Club last night .. it was meant to be making chocolates and bon bons but there was a hiccup with the insurance or T's & C's at the venue so it was just "bring your own project". Always nice to sit and natter with fellow crafters though - I took some crochet. At least it wasn't raining so hard this week either!

And now for today's Friday Funny, I found it on Facebook and tracked it down on youtube! ENJOY



Have a great weekend - don't do yourself an injury trying out the yoga video, 'cos I know some of you MIGHT be tempted - you know who you are!!!




13 comments:

Lauren Hatwell said...

Morning matey

Fabulous card. SO worth tracking down those gorgeous stamps for.

Thanks for posting the wonderful video. What an inspiring piece that is. I'm dying to have a go (if only I can find the time!?)

Love dear Harold too. Definitely a hobby worth considering :oD

Have a great weekend. Lx

SARN said...

Most fun looking yoga I've seen!

GREAT masculine card!

Hugs, Sarn xxx

lilian said...

Great card Kathy.
Love the F F my sort of yoga,

Lilian

Debs M said...

Great make -not heard of that stamp company. My kind of yoga!! x

Viv said...

Great card Kathy,glad you tracked down the stamps. Isn't it fab when your mojo returns!
been there often! Liking the video,will just have the wine and skip the yoga I think lol ! ☺ Viv xx

Lilian YF said...

Very cool card!!!
Thank you for joining us at ATSM!
Lilian
The Leaf Studio

Stampsnob. said...

Such a man card but I do know girls who do this well TFS Craft Rocket Ch Lis DT

Creations by Shirl said...

Love the CAS card and perfect for a male....Thanks for joining Craft Rocket Challenge~

Anet van Zyl said...

Beautiful card Kathy. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Penny's Paper-Crafty. We would love to see you again ... Anet DTx

My name is Wynneth said...

That sure is a great card kathy, loving the images and well done for tracking down the stamps.

What an awesome watercolour vid, how I would love to produce something so fabulous - I can dream !

Great FF sure is a fun type of Yoga ha ha

love
Wynneth
X

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

Wonderful card! I always love it if people take the time to make a matching envelope! Your wine lovers yoga - hilarious

Michelle said...

What a great masculine card! Thank you for joining us this week at Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge. Hope to see you back again soon :)

lyn hitchcock said...

Lovely male card thank you for sharing with us at Crafting with an Attitude - good luck
Lyn - DT