Had a good week? Hope so ... we had a visit from a fellow crafter earlier this week, always great to catch up with friends, isn't it? Sadly, their visit was over all too soon.
We've been decorating this week and have gone from fitted wardrobes to no fitted wardrobes in two days; three trips to the tip to get rid of the wreckage though. The nice lady at the tip is getting to recognise hubby!! Then it was wallpaper stripping! It will all be worth it in the end but, oh, the bit in between!
Unfortunately, for hubby, the weather has turned less "summery" (whatever that means!) so he's not even been able to sneak off for an hour to unwind!!! We both hate decorating and he does the vast majority of it (with me supervising and making tea) so he deserves the odd hour or so "off duty"!
Me? Well, in between the supervising and tea making, I found some time to hit the ToC (Table of Craftiness) and here's what I made ...... no Distress Crayons were harmed in the making of this ATC!
|And I hope this close up indicates the twinkle of the Wink of Stella|
- ATC blank
- Snippets of card in purple, black and white
- Visible Image mini flourish (border edge) stamped around the outer edge of the purple layer using Delicata golden glitz ink and around the outer edge of the white layer using Ranger Archival jet black ink
- Visible Image mini flourish (flourish side) stamped around the outer edge of the white layer using Versacolour raspberry ink
- Versacolour raspberry and chateau grey used DTP method all over the white card panel, to give a grungey background
- Stamplorations sentiment and Anita's star stamped (once) using Ranger Archival jet black ink
- Anita's star image inked using Vivid! plum in, stamped off once each time to lighten the impression
- Wink of Stella clear glitter brush pen used to highlight the thicker brushstrokes of the sentiment and also the stars - for added twinkle!
I shall be entering the above make for the following challenges:-
|And heat embossed with clear embossing powder, not something I do very often!|
- 15cm square white, 250gsm, card blank and matching sized envelope
- Two pieces of white card cut to 13½cm square
- Two pieces of red card cut to mat with a 1.6mm border
- Inkadinkado heart image stamped using Adirondack watermelon ink and then overstamped with versamark, sprinkled with clear embossing powder and then heat set
- Stampers Anonymous sentiment stamped using Ranger Archival jet black ink
I'll be entering this for the following challenges:-
And now for the Friday Funny which, these week, comes to you courtesy of my ATC pal, PatG, so .. you could say I got it off pat!!! lol
|Starting to know how this feels and it isn't like this ....|