So, that was May and now it's June - hope it's going to a good one!
Hubs spend Monday at his model club BBQ so I was free to indulge myself in whatever I fancied doing so, I put an old movie on (Mrs Miniver) and crafted a while .......
|And a closer view, to show the Delicata gold ink and the Wink of Stella sparkle|
- ATC blank
- Snippet of navy card, cut to ATC size and edged with the Visible Image mini flourish (Craft Stamper free image) inked using Ranger Archival jet black ink
- JOFY flower image stamped using Ranger Archival jet black ink
- Alcohol markers used to colour image and lilac pro marker used to colour background
- Dimension Fourth brick "background" stamped using Memento London fog ink
- Kaisercraft sentiment stamped using Ranger Archival jet black ink
- Bo Bunny edging stamp inked using Delicata Golden Glitz ink and used to edge the image panel
- Wink of Stella clear glitter brush pen used to highlight the flower, stem and navy matting layer
I'll be entering the above make for the following challenges:
- Through The Craft Room Door - May 31st challenge - ANYTHING GOES
- Crafting from the heart - challenge No. 114 - ANYTHING GOES
- Artistic Inspirations - challenge No. 157 - ANYTHING GOES with a twist of FLOWERS
- Glitter and Sparkle - challenge No. 190 - FLOWER POWER
And now, since it IS WOYWW, here's a sneaky peek at my desk, which I'll also be entering over at the WOYWW challenge (this week it's number 365), at it's temporary home whilst Julia has (and recovers from, surgery.
Have a great JUNE