Sunday, 6 November 2016

Welcome to Snippet Sunday!

Morning readers,

How's your weekend shaping up? We had a lovely evening with friends yesterday and I've woken full of creativity (and still full from last night's meal at the BBQ restaurant) .... ready to ink up NBUS (Never Before Used Schtuff .. courtesy of Darnell) .... here's today's make ..

My card

A closeup view to show the fab sparkle of those diamond stickles!

The front and back of my card and front of my envelope

The inside of my card and reverse of my envelope
Materials used:
  • White C6/A2, 250gsm, card and matching sized envelope
  • Two pieces of white card cut to 3.75" x 5" and 4" x 5.25"
  • One piece of black card cut to 4" x 5.25"
  • Snippets of card in white, black and some leftover wrapping paper from IKEA!
  • CAS-ual Friday image stamped on to snippet using Versafine onyx black ink (I wanted a really black image)
  • Stampendous sentiment stamped using Ranger Archival jet black ink
  • Black Faber Castell Pitt pen used to doodle a border on the larger white snippet
  • Diamond stickles used to highlight my graphic image panel



I'll be entering the above make for the following challenges:-
  1. Pixie's Crafty Workshop - challenge No. - USE SNIPPETS
  2. Fairytale challenge - challenge No. 154 - MONOCHROMATIC
  3. Create and Inspire - challenge No. 55 - ANYTHING GOES

I also spotted that I won last weeks prize over at Pixie's Crafty Workshop so, THANK YOU Di, off to e-mail you now.

Now, today sees the 90th birthday of a pal - Sir Andy of Stafford so please join me in wishing him a very



11 comments:

Lauren Hatwell said...

Hear! Hear! Hope Sir Andy is having a smashing birthday surrounded by his lovely family.

Love your snippets card. Great stamps.

Happy Sunday.

Lx

SARN said...

SUPER monochrome card there Kathy.
Hugs, Sarn xxx

Pat said...

This black and white creation is very pretty Kathy and I love that glittery border. And sounds like you have been having a good weekend. x

My Card Attic: Hazel said...

I do LOVE the way you always decorate the inside of your cards and the envelope too Kathy! Those diamond Stickles add a lovely sparkle! Happy Birthday to Andy too . . . I had the pleasure of meeting him a few months ago . . . a lovely man! Have a great Sunday and week following! Hazel xx
My Card Attic

lilian said...


Happy Birthday Andy. Hope you are having a wonderful day,

Love the card with the NBUS stash Kathy,

Lilian

Di said...

Wow Kathy - you stormed in with a really stunning card here! Love the black and white - beautiful card all round!

Hugs

Di xx

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

Love the sparkle from the Stickles - just gorgeous!

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

I love your gorgeous Black and White card it looks so elegant.

Sue xx

Erika said...

Hi Kathy and thanks for the visit, loving your black and white CAS cards. Very classy.

Hugs Erika. x

Bianca said...

A wonderfull and stunning card! I love the colors you have used. Thank you for joining us at Fairytale Challenge. XX Bianca DT

Aileen Ryan said...

Fabulous card Kathy, wonderful design and love those sparkly stickles.