I hope any U.S. readers haven't woken with a hangover today, given that yesterday was Thanksgiving .. especially since today is BLACK FRIDAY!!! Happy shopping!
Me? That'll be a no too - because A) Not in the U.S. and B) NOT going shopping! I've been crafting - more thank you cards in readiness for the pending festive season and I liked the layout of Wednesday's Thank You card but thought I would try it with a different sentiment .....
|And a closer view of the sparkle and glimmer|
|The front and back of my card|
|The inside of my card and reverse of my envelope|
- White 12 cm square, 250gsm, card and matching sized envelope
- Two pieces of white card cut to 9cm and 9½cm square
- One piece of navy card cut to 9½cm square
- See D's sentiment stamped using Ranger Archival jet black ink
- Paper Artsy splatter image stamped using Memento Bahama Blue and Delicata golden glitz inks
- Diamond stickles to bling it up
I'll be entering the above make for the following challenges:-