Sunday, 27 November 2016

Welcome to a lazy Sunday morning

Morning readers,

You know, I was REALLY tempted to get up in the loft this weekend and get the Christmas tree and decorations down! Instead, I went to a crop hosted by Julia and ably assisted by Jan, in Tidworth - had a fab time. Whilst it was billed as a "crop" and scrapbooking was implied there were people knitting, crocheting, stitching, die cutting, card making, water colouring and (unless I was mistaken) I was the only one with scrpbooking on the agenda and I only managed two layouts in six hours!!! There was EASILY as much chat as crafting and plenty of cake too!!! Jan did us proud with a hot and cold lunch too - WE WUZ SPOILT! Roll on 2017 .. wanna see what I made?





I managed to snag the following pix too ..


Early days and we're not all present

Little bit later and we're all getting to know one another over coffee (and cake)

Lunch was brilliant big thanks to Jan and all who were involved in producing our lunch - THANK YOU

Ah yes, if I remember rightly, this was another cake break!

Our four legged attendee, Hamish, no cake for him!

The group shot, taken for me by Doug - thanks so much Doug
L-R (standing): Pete, Dolores, Chris, Fiona, Mary-Anne, Jan, Kyla, Livvie, Diane,
Chris, Shaz, Julia and Erika
Seated L-R: me, Margaret and Helen - not sure how we got to stay in our seats!!!!
It was so good to meet you all ... I've been trying to visit your blogs this morning but some of you aren't quite so obvious to find - if I've missed you then, my apologies.

5 comments:

lilian said...

You sure all seemed to have a great time mate, Love the layout,

Lilian

Debs M said...

Great pages, looks like you had a fab time! x

Pat said...

Glad you had a great time yesterday Kathy, two wonderful layouts and the food looks scrummy, and all topped by that fab group photo. x

SARN said...

Great layouts and fab photo's. Looks like everyone thoroughly enjoyed themselves. xx

pearshapedcrafting said...

It was good to meet you on Saturday - didn't the day go quickly?! Chris