Monday, 30 November 2020

Monday has rolled around again ....

Morning readers, 

I cannot BELIEVE it's already the last day of November! That can only mean one thing .. Christmas is just around the corner!!! I hope you've all been cracking on with your Christmas cards and shopping!???

I've a make to share with you today ....... and (surprise surprise) it's NOT a Christmas card!!!

My card
 
The front, back and inside of my card along with the front and back of my envelope

Materials used:
  • White C6/A2, 250gsm card and matching sized envelope
  • Two pieces of white card cut to fit
  • I stamped my image (from Stampers Anonymous THMM103 stamp/stencil set) using Versafine Clair charming pink ink and the sentiment using Versafine Clair morning mist ink before overlaying the stencil and applying Memento tangelo ink using a makeup brush
  • Finally, a little subtle twinkle added using the Wink of Stella clear glitter gel brush pen

I'll be entering the above make for the following challenges:-
  1. Gem of a Challenge - challenge No. 24 - ANYTHING GOES
  2. Crafters Castle - November challenge - ANYTHING GOES
  3. Aud Sentiments - challenge No. 265 - ANYTHING GOES + A SENTIMENT
  4. CardzTV - challenge No. 128 - ANYTHING GOES
  5. Creative Fingers - challenge No. 198 - ANYTHING GOES

5 comments:

Sarn said...

What a superb sentiment! It's a lovely cheerful card mate.
Happy Cyber Monday!

Hugs, Sarn xxx

Lillianb said...

Great card Kathy love the butterflies,

Lilian

Pat said...

Beautiful bright pink butterflies and love the way you have then appearing and disappearing up the right hand side, and a pretty bit of soft stencilling in the background too Kathy. x

The Hopeful Crafter - Tracy Shultz said...

Your card is very pretty. Thank you for entering the Crafter's Castle Challenge Blog Hugs, Tracy, DT Member

Billie A said...

Pretty butterflies. Great colors. Thanks for sharing over at Aud Sentiments.