Morning readers,
I know it's been QUITE a while since I posted on a Sunday but ..... since I was a Guest Design Team Member over at Simply Less Is More yesterday I didn't get the chance to enter the challenge! It's one I love to enter so ... thought I'd break with tradition and post anyway!
I've a make to share with you today .......
I've a make to share with you today .......
![]() |
| And a closer view of my stencilling and watercolouring |
Materials used:
- White C6/A2, 250gsm card and matching sized envelope
- Two pieces of white card cut to fit
- One piece each of navy and silver mirri card, cut to mat
- Hero Arts Flower vase (Angels in a vase - E3086 circa 2004/5, this USED to be wood mounted but was never square .... probably why I don't use it a lot - but I removed it to use on this project after mucking up the front twice!) and Chapel Road sentiment (from "Vertical Greetings" - gosh, this has to be at least five years old too!) stamped using Versafine Clair nocturne ink
- Funky Fossil stencil ("Make your mark") and a makeup brush used to randomly apply Memento Bahama blue ink, trying to avoid the image
- Derwent Inktense pencils and a waterbrush used to colour the image
- Quickie glue pen and Glamour Dust used to "bling up" the image
I'll be entering the above make for the following challenges:-
- Simply Less Is More - challenge No. 432 - COLOUR CHALLENGE - see below. Since I went with red and gold for my DT entry, this make is blue and silver
- Retro Rubber - challenge No. 147 - ANYTHING GOES but MUST use images older than one year
- Colour Crazy - challenge No. 45 - ANYTHING (Hand coloured) GOES
- Pattie's Creations - challenge No. 176 - ANYTHING GOES
- Gem of a Challenge - challenge No. 23 - ANYTHING GOES








12 comments:
Really pretty Kathy!
A super card, love the background stenciling - so delicate. I really must use my Glamour Dust - it looks great on your card. Thanks for playing with us at Less is More.
Neil
Beautiful creative card; Thanks for sharing with gem of a craft challenge this week, hugs Nelly dt x
That's another fantastic CAS card. Very pretty.
Hugs, Sarn xxx
I love it that you entered the challenge for which you are Guest Designer! Fabulous. I love your card. Love the silver embossed outline of your vase and flowers, and the honeycomb stenciling looks so great behind it. Thanks for guesting AND playing at Less Is More!
Great Card Kathy well worth posting on a Sunday. x
Love this card Kathy, The water really looks real. Well done
Lilian
What a pretty card! It goes perfectly with our theme for this month “Anything Goes”. I love your coloring too. Thanks for joining us at Pattie’s Creations Design Challenge.
Pattie
Artist & Owner
Super pretty water-colored image, and a great card! Thanks for sharing with us at the Colour Crazy Challenge this week! :)
~Marie B -DT
Looks so good! I always love the stamp-stencil combination and here it looks perfect! Hugs, Gerrina
Just perfect for the Challenge!
Great project!
We are so happy that you have shared this with us here at Colour Crazy.
Stay safe and well.
Good luck and we hope you will come back again! Jackie DT Member xxx
Such a beautiful card.
Thank you for joining us at Colour Crazy Craft Challenge and the best luck.
Greetz
Margo DT
Post a Comment