Morning readers,
Hope you all managed to enjoy your weekends despite lockdown 2.0, and are managing to keep busy and sane despite it all!
I've a make to share with you today ....... an Artist Trading COIN ... 1 of 2
I've a make to share with you today ....... an Artist Trading COIN ... 1 of 2
And another Artist Trading COIN ... 2 of 2
Materials used:
- Snippets of 300gsm card in white and (in this instance) chocolate brown - to provide a nice 600gsm base I use two layers minimum
- Paper Artsy image (from Vintage Nudes, plate #4) stamped using Versafine Clair charming pink (#2) and purple delight (#1) inks - I also stamped on to a full coverage post it which I then fussy cut out to use as a mask
- With my mask in place and using a makeup brush I applied inks through stencils (see below) - inks used: Memento rosebud and sweet plum, Stencils used: Funky Fossil "in the groove" honeycomb, "make your mark III" radiating circles and Dylusions DYS52364 small circles
- Once I had finished the stamping and stencilling I used a 2½" circle die to cut in to my ATCoin
I'll be entering the above makes for the following challenges:-
- Sparkles Monthly Challenge - challenge No. 134 - USE A STENCIL (ATC #1)
- Corrosive Challenge - challenge No. 11 - ANYTHING GOES (ATC #1)
- Pixie's Crafty Workshop - challenge No. 391 - USE SNIPPETS (ATC #1)
- Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - challenge No. 146 - ANYTHING GOES (ATC #1)
- Love to Craft - November challenge - ANYTHING GOES (ATC #2)
- Gem of a Challenge - challenge No. 24 - ANYTHING GOES (ATC #2)
- International Art & Soul - challenge No. 97 - LET'S SEE LOTS OF PINK (ATC #2)





7 comments:
WOW - LOVE both of these! Fabulous inking matey.
Hugs, Sarn xxx
Very pretty ATCoins Kathy and the beautiful image suits the purple and pink you have used and love the honeycomb and then the radiating circles and small circles together on the other, giving two great looks. x
Two really lovely creations. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us at Sparkles Monthly Challenges.
Hugs
Cathy DT Member
xxxxx
Two fabulous coins Kathy, I love the colors and awesome stencils you used! Thanks so much for joining us at Sparkles Monthly.
Tammy x
Fabulous makes Kathy - one day I WILL make a coin ATC. I even got an 'info' stamp for the back but time just is not my friend right now.
I had to look twice to see the difference - the background of course :)
Hugs
Di xx
Awesome make,love the design...Thank you for joining us at A GEM OF A CHALLENGE ,hope to see you again
Željka DT xx
Beautiful projects. Thank you for sharing at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends. Hope to see you again!
Merja DT
Post a Comment