Morning readers,
I've a make to share with you today ....... using the cute Paper Artsy penguin, isn't he adorable? So adorable, he's even been sold already!
I've a make to share with you today ....... using the cute Paper Artsy penguin, isn't he adorable? So adorable, he's even been sold already!
Materials used:
- 4" x 4" kraft, 300gsm card and matching sized envelope
- Two pieces of kraft card cut to fit
- One piece of Paper Mill's Christmas red card, cut to mat
- Paper Artsy penguin (from ZA17) and StudioLight Merry Christmas sentiment (from SL470) stamped using Versafine Clair nocturne, the "frost" sentiment from the same set was stamped using Versafine Clair twilight ink
- Faber Castell polychromos pencils used to colour image
- Platinum stickles used to bling up the image
I'll be entering the above make for the following challenges:-
- Scraps of Life - November Rudolph Day - ANYTHING (Christmas) GOES
- Crimbo Crackers - challenge No. 220 - ANYTHING (Christmas) GOES
- Craft Rocket - challenge No. 76 - CHRISTMAS / WINTER
- As You Like It - 19th November challenge - FAVE SNOWMEN OR PENGUIN + why, well this pengy in his jumper is just too adorable NOT to love!
- Christmas With The Cuties - challenge No. 44 - FEATURE A CREATURE







11 comments:
Well I can see why he sold so quickly! Congrats on your sale.
Happy Rudolph Day!
Hugs, Sarn xxx
Well done on your sale Kathy and you rocked it on the water colour challenge
That penguin is so cute
Take care and stay safe
Lilian
How cute is that! Love it. I can see why it sold so quickly. Kate xx
Hi Kathy,
Happy Rudolf Days.
You are right he is so cute and cuddly.
Love your wonderful design and matching creations.
My the rest of those stamps also look adorable.
Thank you for joining the Rudolf Challenge.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.
I love your cute penguin and with the red and white as well as the black stamping looks great on the kraft card. A fun and pretty card and a well deserved quick sale. x
Definitely adorable, and not surprised he flew out the door, rocking the water cooler on the way! Xxx
Adorable penguin, love how you've framed him and grounded him!
What a wonderful card, I love the gorgeous penguin and can understand why someone snatched him up straight away.
Sue xx
aw, what a cute penguin! I love the Kraft with the pop of red for this holiday cutie! thank you so much for sharing with the last 2020 Rudolph Days Challenge.
Linda,
Rudolph Days DT
An adorable little penguin. Thank you for joining in at As You Like It. Lynne DT
Gorgeous card, thanks for sharing with us at Christmas With The Cuties. Shona xx
Post a Comment