Wednesday, 11 November 2020

Wednesday once more ......

Morning readers

I've a make to share with you today .... WAAAAAY back in the Spring I made a couple of Christmas cards and here was a panel I didn't get to use ... at the time. Now seemed like a good time to deploy my snippet

My Artist Trading Card
Materials used:
  • ATC blank
  • Snippets of leftover card in navy, red and white
  • Happy Little Stampers skyline image (from "Wish You Were Here") stamped using Versafine Clair morning mist ink
  • Using an Aldi stencil brush I applied Memento Bahama blue and Ranger Archival cobalt inks, for the sky
  • Inkylicious sleigh and sentiment (from "Santa's sleigh") stamped using Versafine Clair nocturne and red tulip inks

I'll be entering the above make for the following challenges:-
  1. Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - challenge No. 145 - ANYTHING GOES
  2. Corrosive Challenge - challenge No. 11 - ANYTHING GOES
  3. Jingle Belles - November 6th challenge - IT CAME UPON A MIDNIGHT CLEAR
  4. Creative Craft Cottage - challenge No. 135 - CHRISTMAS/WINTER
  5. The Holly and Ivy - challenge No. 83 - ANYTHING (Christmas) GOES

And, what else would I be sharing but a Christmas card here today? ....... check it out for yourself, a VOLUNTARY One Layer Card!!!!

My card
 
The front, back inside of my card along with the front and back of my envelope
Materials used:
  • 4" x 4", 300gsm, Kraft card and matching sized envelope
  • One piece of Kraft card, cut to fit, for the insert
  • Darcies image and sentiment (from JCS0062) stamped using Versafine Clair nocturne ink
  • Elsewhere on the card I used a sentiment by Inkadinkado (from 97734 "warm holiday wishes") stamped using Versafine Clair nocturne ink
  • Faber Castell polychromos pencils used to colour
  • Anita's dimensional gloss and glamour dust used to add gloss and sparkle


I'll be entering the above make for the following challenges:-
  1. My Time To Craft - challenge No. 444 - CLEAN AND SIMPLE CHRISTMAS
  2. CAS on Friday - challenge No. 192 - CHRISTMAS
  3. Chrimbo Crackers - challenge No. 219 - ANYTHING (Christmas) GOES
  4. Cute Card Thursday - challenge No. 659 - ANYTHING GOES
  5. Dragonfly Dreams - November challenge - CHRISTMAS/WINTER

13 comments:

Sarn said...

That's a very festive ATC you have there!
Super one layer Christmas card too.

Happy Wednesday

xxx

Joy Wilson said...

Fabulous set of cards! I'm so glad you got to finish them! I love it when I find cards that are almost finished as it makes for quick card! Thanks for joining our Anything Goes Challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends. I hope join us again real soon!
Hugs, Joy
JoyWilsonInk
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Owner and Coordinator

Pat said...

Two wonderful cards Kathy and good to use the panel and finish the card and love the London skyline with the sleigh and a lovely large red sentiment to finish, and then the fun beautifully coloured snowman on this great OLC and very pretty using the kraft card. x

Lillianb said...

Great ATC Kathy and card and just love the image on the second,

Take care and stay safe,

Lilian



crafty-stamper said...

Love the ATC and silhouette sleigh.Thank you for joining us at Creative Craft Cottage
Carol DT x

SmilynStef said...

always love seeing Santa & his reindeer in the sky ... love that joined our CLEAR-ly Christmas at Jingle Belles.

Judith said...

great card, thank you for joining the My Time To Craft challenge - DT JudithCE

Sladjana Perisic said...

I love the silhouette image! Absolutely beautiful. Thanks so much for playing along in the Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge. Good luck with your entry and hope to see you again.
Sladjana (DT for Lil Patch of Crafty Friends)

Ilonka said...

Such a beautiful card, thanks for joining us at the Dragonfly Dreams Challenge.
Hugs Ilonka DT

lauren bergold said...

super cute cards, so pleased you could join our JINGLE BELLES fun!

Maria Luisa- scrap said...

Es muy bonita la tarjeta!
Gracias por unirte a The Corrosive Challenge (DT)

Kathyk said...

And the translation of Maria Luisa's comment

The card is very beautiful!
Thank you for joining The Corrosive Challenge (DT)

Kathyk

crafty said...

Love the snowman. Thank you for joining in the Dragonfly Dreams Christmas/winter challenge.
Mary