Monday, 2 November 2020

Welcome to my first post ... in NOVEMBER!

Morning readers, 

Welcome to NOVEMBER! November? I'm still trying to cope with the loss of April, May, June, etc!

I've a make to share with you today ....... one of those "no particular occasion" cards ..... at this time of year though, that latte could be a pumpkin latte!

My card
 
The front, back and inside of my card along with the front and back of my envelope

Materials used:
  • 300gsm, 4" x 4" Kraft card and matching sized envelope
  • Two pieces of Kraft card cut to fit
  • One piece of 300gsm dark chocolate brown card, cut to mat
  • MFT image and sentiment (from CS-415 "miss you a latte") stamped using Versafine Clair nocturne ink
  • Faber Castell polychromos pencils used to colour the image

I'll be entering the above make for the following challenges:-
  1. Colour Crazy - challenge No. 43 - ANYTHING (hand coloured) GOES
  2. Love To Craft Challenge Blog - November challenge - ANYTHING GOES
  3. Gem of a Challenge - challenge No. 22 - ANYTHING GOES
  4. Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - challenge No. 145 - ANYTHING GOES
  5. All Fun - challenge No. 18 - ANYTHING GOES

5 comments:

Sarn said...

Wow, that girl sure does like her coffee! Fun image and lovely card. Xxx

Pat said...

This is a fun card Kathy and love the look on kraft card and a great card for a friend. I'm afraid that 'catching up' with anyone will be on hold again for a while. Personally I won't be sorry to see the end of 2020! x

Joy Wilson said...

I love this fun girl on Kraft! Thanks for joining our Anything Goes Challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends. I hope join us again real soon!
Hugs, Joy
JoyWilsonInk
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Owner and Coordinator

Billie A said...

Awesome card. I need to break this stamp out. (I have it) and It looks awesome on Kraft (this would fit out challenge over at Always Fun Challenge - kraft) Thanks for sharing over at Colour Crazy

Aimeslee Winans said...

Thanks for sharing this amazing make with us at Love to Craft and have a blessed holiday season! XOX, Aimeslee DT