Morning readers,
I've a make to share with you today and my news? For this challenge only, I am a Guest Design Team Member over at the Simply Less Is More challenge Blog....... I'm so delighted peeps, thanks so much. As you can see from the graphic below, the new challenge is a CAS (Clean And Simple) card in either Blue and Silver OR Red and Gold .. I chose to go with red and gold and it sort of lent itself to a Christmas card - hope you like it. Gotta love those bonkers Paper Artsy images. Hope you will pop along to LIM and add your own entry ... you have two weeks!
I've a make to share with you today and my news? For this challenge only, I am a Guest Design Team Member over at the Simply Less Is More challenge Blog....... I'm so delighted peeps, thanks so much. As you can see from the graphic below, the new challenge is a CAS (Clean And Simple) card in either Blue and Silver OR Red and Gold .. I chose to go with red and gold and it sort of lent itself to a Christmas card - hope you like it. Gotta love those bonkers Paper Artsy images. Hope you will pop along to LIM and add your own entry ... you have two weeks!
The front, back and inside of my card along with the front and back of my envelope
Materials used:
- White 15cm square, 250gsm card and matching sized envelope
- Two pieces of 300gsm white card cut to fit
- Two pieces of card in pearlised gold and PaperMill Christmas red, cut to mat
- Paper Artsy image and sentiment (from ZA51) stamped using Versafine Clair inks in nocturne and tulip red
- Pro Marker and Copic alcohol markers, along with gold Wink of Stella glitter gel brush pen used to colour my image
- Unicorn stickles and Anita's dimensional gloss (for the eyes)
I'll be entering the above make for the following challenges:-
- CAS on Friday - challenge No. 192 - CHRISTMAS
- Merry Little Christmas Challenge Blog - November challenge - ANYTHING (Christmas) GOES
- My Time To Craft - challenge No. 444 - CHRISTMAS
- The Paper Shelter - challenge No. 448 - CHRISTMAS IS COMING
- Elliebelles - November challenge - CHRISTMAS
Materials used:
- ATC blank
- Snippets of leftover card in chocolate brown, Kraft and white
- Using a makeup brush I applied Adirondack mushroom and sunset orange to the white pane.
- Inkadinkado image (from 99241) stamped using Versafine nocturne ink
- Placing my Funky Fossil ("make your mark") stencil over the top I applied both the sunset orange and the mushroom through the stencil, trying to avoid the focal image
- To the Kraft layer I stamped the Creative Expressions image ("chicken wire") using the Adirondack mushroom ink
- Glitter droplets and faux crystals adhered to bling up the ATC
I'll be entering the above make for the following challenges:-
- Pixie's Crafty Workshop - challenge No. 390 - USE SNIPPETS
- Just Add Ink - challenge No. 530 - STAMPS, INK, PAPER
- Polkadoodles - challenge No. 45 - ANYTHING GOES
- CardzTV - challenge No. 107 - ANYTHING GOES
- Creative Fingers - challenge No. 196 - ANYTHING GOES












19 comments:
Congratulations, LIM is the perfect challenge for you and your GDT card is stunning.
Congratulations on your GDT spot! Great fun card! xx
Congratulations on your GDT, your card is gorgeous and beautifully coloured. Marlene
Congratulations on your GD spot over at LIM Kathy and love the great quirky and fun image and sentiment and your choice of the red and gold suits it wonderfully well, also the lovely stickles and WOS and also some gloss on the cow's eyes finish this CAS card so beautifully. The ATC is so pretty with the Inkadinkado swirly black flourish over the hexagon stencilling in the background, and the chicken wire stencilling on the kraft card is like the negative of the other one and such a great idea to use it there, and both creations are very cleverly designed and with some pretty soft colouring. x
Congratulations on your GDT spot Kathy, it was well deserved. Your card is fab, quirky but fab all the same. Gorgeous colouring and I love the added stickles.
Lynne x
Sorry I'm late for the party! Many congrats on your GDT spot over at LIM. Fab quirky CAS card.
LOVING the snippets ATC too.
Hugs, Sarn xxx
Delighted to have you with us as Guest Designer at Less Is more! I LOVE this card. The expressions on the faces here are hilarious, and your coloring is fantastic. Thanks so much for all your support and sharing your art with us!
Cute card! Thanks for joining us at Polkadoodles this week.
This is such a fun card ... beautifully coloured! It's great to have you as a well deserved guest designer over at Less is More.
Elaine
Popped by to say Congratulations, got stopped by your second card it got a great reaction from here! x
Congrats on your guest DT spot! Such a fun card and sentiment combo and great ATC!
Thank you so much for joining in this month at my Crafty Wednesday challenge where it's all about Christmas or Anything Goes. Hope you'll stop by again soon!
Ellibelle's Corner
Great card, well done and congrats on your guest designer spot
Both great cards - I like your fun swirly image, the card features great shapes. Chantell Just Add Ink
Such lovely creations! Gorgeous colouring and CAS designs. Thank you for sharing with us at Just Add Ink x
A funny one for LIM, but that 2nd is the one that I kept looking at; so beautirul! Hugs, Gerrina
Gorgeous card, Kathy. That stamp is very funny and cute. Thank you for joining us at CAS on Friday. xx Wilma
Great ATC Kathy and well done on such a fabulous DT card as well! As has already been said, you do LIM perfectly!
Hugs
Di xx
What a fun card, Kathy! This Christmas card is hilarious and at the same time beautifully CAS. It’s a great pleasure to have you guest designing for LIM !
What a fun Christmas card, just Mooovarlous :o) Thanks for joining us at MLCCB
Tina dt
Post a Comment