Morning readers,
It's been an ABSOLUTE age since I did any scrap booking and it kind of showed when I set out to record my recent attendance at Craftathon 2018 .... it's a little BUSY. I swear that I USED to know when to stop adding stuff but .... no longer, as you can see. Not sure whether it was because I had new stash or whether it's just that I have lost the knack!
It's been an ABSOLUTE age since I did any scrap booking and it kind of showed when I set out to record my recent attendance at Craftathon 2018 .... it's a little BUSY. I swear that I USED to know when to stop adding stuff but .... no longer, as you can see. Not sure whether it was because I had new stash or whether it's just that I have lost the knack!
| My layout, such a long time since I scrapbooked that I just kept adding stuff - after I KNEW I should have stopped! Oh well! |
- Costco double sided 300gsm paper
- Computer generated journalling and printed photographs
- Hand written journalling and doodling
- Stamping using various images, letters and inks - see below, in my defence .. the stamp set was new and I wanted to ink as many images as possible from it!!!!
| My batch of Artist Trading COINS |
- On white water colour card I brayered the paints below till I was happy and then set aside to dry.
- I computer generated an Artist Trading Coin backing sheet which I then die cut in to a circle, slightly smaller than the 2½" recommended as the universal AT Coin size
- I die cut 2½" circles from pearlised grey card and, once dry, die cut the next size circle down, from my water colour masterboard
- Using the circles design from the Paper Artsy set I randomly stamped the circles using the white pigment ink and, again, set aside to dry
- Using the MFT dragons set and matching dies I stamped and die cut my dragons, using Pro Markers to colour
- Using the Recollections monsters I stamped and fussy cut, using my Pro Markers to colour
- To finish off I added some stickers to my trading coin
- Passion for Pro Markers - challenge No. 449 - BEAR-R-US ... just the monster carrying his (or her) bear!!!This is the top left of the 4 AT Coins
- Crafty Sentiments - June 19th challenge - ANYTHING GOES
- Through The Craft Room Door - June 19th challenge - ANYTHING GOES
- Lemon Shortbread - challenge No. 70 - ANYTHING GOES
I enjoyed making that batch so much that I made more of the same .... except the photos didn't come out so well but ... here they are, think I'm done, I'm "dragon" my heels now!!!! har har

14 comments:
I did do a bit of a search around your post, trying to figure out where the bear was, and what you'd used your Promarkers on, but I eventually found it! 😂😂. Firstly, I think your Craftathon page looks lovely! Your dragons are adorable and your sleepy monster & bear are so cute! Such great colours on your COINS! Thanks for sharing them with us at Passion for Promarkers!
Linda
So sorry that you had to look for my bear Linda, but thanks for persevering
Kathyk
Love the scraobook and the coins are so sweet,
lilian
Love your cute monsters and vivid colours! Thank you for joining in my challenge at PFP
Natx
Your scrapbook layout looks great Kathy, and I've never heard of Artists Trading Coins but yours are beauties, and your dragons are so colourful and such fun too. x
Oh WOW . . . actually I'm loving your busy background with those LUSH stamps . . . because I think it makes the photo's and journaling stand out more.
And . . . when you mentioned ATC Coins to me . . . . I literally was thinking it was some form of coin you had altered . . . until I saw today's pictures! What a GREAT idea these "coins" are! LOVE 'EM.
Happy Hump Day!
Hugs, Sarn xxx
Super scrapbook page...it already seems ages since we met up! Great coins too. X
I think the scrapbook page looks fab and the coins/dragons are fabulous! x
I love how you've coloured those MFT dragons Kathy - they look so much more fun in those colours than in the usual green! The brayered backgorund looks amazing!
Wow, these are amazing! Loving those little dragons and the colours you've used are fab. The background you've created is brilliant too! Thanks for joining in with this week's challenge at Passion for Promarkers. Hugs,Karen xx
I too have never heard of Artist Trading Coins, but think they are a fabulous idea! Thanks for joining us at Lemon Shortbread.
So beautiful... love the little monsters!
Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week!
Anna Dt
Super cute 'coins' Kathy. I love the images and your colouring is perfect. The monster holding his/her bear is adorable. Thanks for sharing with us at PFP. Hugs, Denise x
Such fun dragons! I like the idea of the trading coins and how you document them on the back. Very well done.
Post a Comment