It's been an ABSOLUTE age since I did any scrap booking and it kind of showed when I set out to record my recent attendance at Craftathon 2018 .... it's a little BUSY. I swear that I USED to know when to stop adding stuff but .... no longer, as you can see. Not sure whether it was because I had new stash or whether it's just that I have lost the knack!
|My layout, such a long time since I scrapbooked that I just kept adding stuff -|
after I KNEW I should have stopped! Oh well!
- Costco double sided 300gsm paper
- Computer generated journalling and printed photographs
- Hand written journalling and doodling
- Stamping using various images, letters and inks - see below, in my defence .. the stamp set was new and I wanted to ink as many images as possible from it!!!!
|My batch of Artist Trading COINS|
- On white water colour card I brayered the paints below till I was happy and then set aside to dry.
- I computer generated an Artist Trading Coin backing sheet which I then die cut in to a circle, slightly smaller than the 2½" recommended as the universal AT Coin size
- I die cut 2½" circles from pearlised grey card and, once dry, die cut the next size circle down, from my water colour masterboard
- Using the circles design from the Paper Artsy set I randomly stamped the circles using the white pigment ink and, again, set aside to dry
- Using the MFT dragons set and matching dies I stamped and die cut my dragons, using Pro Markers to colour
- Using the Recollections monsters I stamped and fussy cut, using my Pro Markers to colour
- To finish off I added some stickers to my trading coin
- Passion for Pro Markers - challenge No. 449 - BEAR-R-US ... just the monster carrying his (or her) bear!!!This is the top left of the 4 AT Coins
- Crafty Sentiments - June 19th challenge - ANYTHING GOES
- Through The Craft Room Door - June 19th challenge - ANYTHING GOES
- Lemon Shortbread - challenge No. 70 - ANYTHING GOES