Morning all,
Recently returned from Florida so I've some pix to share ...
 |
What's better than seeing one pelican? Seeing LOTS
Port Canaveral |
 |
There we were, driving along a sleepy road and we saw .. THREE peacocks
and two peahens!!! |
 |
| Couldn't see the pea hens? They're both in this closer view, is that any better? |
 |
| Cape Canaveral Beach, Lincoln Avenue |
 |
Saw these two departing for somewhere fab, the Norwegian Sun is apparently the
first cruise ship to sail to Cuba from the U.S. in a LOOOOOOONG time, the other
ship is The Disney Dream and actually has a water slide around the top deck!!! |
And, one evening we hit the Celebration township and ate at a Mexican restaurant - it was still light when we emerged from a hearty dinner so, we took a walk around the lake, to work some of it off!
 |
| Beautiful orange lilies in the foreground |
 |
| Pretty nice cloud formations and reflections as the sun set too |
Have a great weekend, pretty sure I will as it's CRAFTATHON 2018 this weekend so I'm leaving hubby in charge though I'm pretty sure he WON'T be hitting the ToC and making my challenge makes ...... but I have scheduled a couple of posts with (hopefully) some pretty pix in so you might still want to stop by - thanks. I'll be back on Monday so my Wednesday post will probably have some Craftathon pix in!
 |
| Snacks and craft stuff is packed and ready to go - think I should probably pack some clothes next! |
4 comments:
I'm off shortly!
Kathyk
Great picks of your recent Florida trip Kathy and hope you have a fab crafting weekend. x
Fabulous Florida!
Great pics . . . thanks for sharing . . . and for the GDPR warning!
Hugs, Sarn xxx
Great photos Kathy tfs 😀 Viv xx
Post a Comment