Hope you all had a great weekend and were able to make the most of the gorgeous weather (here's hoping you also HAD gorgeous weather, like I did). Hubby was out all day Saturday (even got up and out by 07:30!!!) which left me free to do "schtuff" ...... since I was also up so early (the quieter he tried to be .....) I had four wash loads on the line by lunchtime and they were all dry early afternoon - yee haa, gotta love an empty linen basket. Feeling smugly self righteous I was able to avail myself of the sunshine and finish my book.
Also made time for a little crafting, since it's RUDOLPH DAY today I thought I should go with a Christmas card - after all, it will be here before we know it and I DON'T want to get caught out by not having enough cards made! I don't usually use coloured card blanks, preferring white these days, but I had bought some for a card commission that didn't materialise. Don't feel sad for the lost commission or even the materials I bought for it ... after all, it was cream card blanks and card stock and also navy and grey cardstock - all fairly staple supplies and you can see all bar the grey cardstock deployed below ....
|The front and back of my card along with the front of my envelope|
The light shows up my make like it's white but it's cream - the top photo is way closer in colour to real life!
- Cream A2/C6, 250gsm, card and matching sized envelope
- Two pieces of 300gsm cream card cut to fit
- One piece of 300gsm navy card, cut to mat
- I had three Merry Christmas rub ons left in a pack so used them on the front and inside of my card along with the front of my envelope
- MFT "swipe" and Bo Bunny stars stamped using blue ink
- Stardust stickles applied to the swipe and stars to "Christmas it up" a bit!
|My Favorite Things DC-52 "Abstract Art", Bo Bunny 10105429 "To the point"|
Making Memories 23360 Merry Christmas rub ons
Memento Paris dusk ink
- Happy Little Stampers - June Christmas challenge - ANYTHING GOES + optional twist of JOY
- Crafty Hazelnuts Christmas Challenge - challenge No. 391 - ANYTHING CHRISTMAS GOES + optional twist of WASHI TAPE
- CASE this Sketch - challenge No. 277 - SKETCH .. see below
- Simply Less Is More - challenge No. 374 - BITS BOX - I had a pack of rub ons in my bits box for YEARS! - 2nd entry
- Scraps of Life - June's Rudolph Day - ANYTHING (Christmas) GOES